Paranormal Dogtivity

1. LOL! The music choice is perfect! OMG so funny!

2. sue says on  12/16/2010 at 1:37 am

rofl! thanks for the giggle :)

3. That’s my morning giggle! I hope they got some new pillows!

4. That poor dog, seduced by naughty, naughty chicken feathers. How can he help himself from “gettin’ down?”

5. Ellen Wilson says on  12/16/2010 at 10:58 am

What else did they expect to happen on a water bed?

6. Kirstin Steele says on  12/16/2010 at 11:00 am

if the pillow would just “take it off” already…

7. Dixie says on  12/16/2010 at 11:00 am

good laugh for this morning BUT I sure would have to think twice about sleeping on that pillow- UCK!

8. Vagirl says on  12/16/2010 at 11:12 am

9. Pam says on  12/16/2010 at 11:17 am

: D Too funny!

10. I have heard that waterbeds are great for the sex life

11. I thought his delight at the bed’s waves was funny enough, and then…THAT! Busy little boy, isn’t he? LOL! Hope the pillow’s spayed or they might end up with puppows or something.

12. Uppity Cat says on  12/16/2010 at 11:44 am

What do you expect from a dog whose parents have a water bed.

13. Boom chicka bow wow!

14. Judi McNea says on  12/16/2010 at 12:59 pm

HA !… funny…..My Whippet Lulu use to do that to her own personal pillow every time she got excited about something…!!!!!

15. Lindy MacDuff says on  12/16/2010 at 1:17 pm

Probably thinking about that cute Husky he saw earlier!

16. I wonder who’s pillow that is and for how long they slept with it before the video?

17. Karen says on  12/16/2010 at 2:42 pm

I’ve seen “Pillow Pets” advertised, and wondered how they were made lol!

18. LOL!! I would type a better comment if I could see through my tears!!!!

19. Lana Bunch says on  12/16/2010 at 9:35 pm

My husband and I laughed so hard at this…the best laugh of the week by far! Gotta love dogs. Need a new pillow though 0:

20. Hahaha I love this video!

We have a mystery at my place. We have one tiny dog and one large one they both sleep with us at night. I don’t get up in the night i know my husband doesn’t either.

I have done all the measurements and what i wake up to every morning defies the laws of physics. Every morning i wake up to a tiny little dog poop on my floor. But my tiny dog is laying in bed next to me. He may be able to get down by himself but i did the measurements. For him to get back up into bed to wake up with me he would be defying the laws of physics. If i am not getting up and my husband is not getting up and he can’t get up on his own and there is no evidence he has any help, only evidence that he is pooping down there….. I need to set up a stealth camera with night vision. I wanna know how he is pooping near the bed…. And getting back into bed afterwards.

Do you think my other dog might be helping him??? Picking him up after he is done and bringing him back to bed?

• michelle woodhams says on  01/07/2012 at 6:46 am

maybe he is pooping from the bed?? like off the side …how far away is the poop on the floor from the bed? weird!!! lol

21. LOL, that video was funny as all get out! I too was wondering how long someone had slept on the pillow before they knew what poochie was up to with it.

22. Ryker says on  12/19/2010 at 6:01 am

boy am i glad that’s not my pillow!

23. Lynda Miller says on  01/01/2011 at 9:06 pm

Hey….when the urge strikes……..