Bottoms Up

This dog is utterly insane – in the best way possible.

And now you know why they won’t get him a trampoline.

Life With Dogs post end paw print

Comments

1. Crazy cute!!!!

2. Awesome! lol

3. Irene says on  April 23, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I think she’s trying to break dance. Lol too cute

4. Now that’s funny !!!!

5. Tracey says on  April 23, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Too cute

6. Tracey says on  April 23, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Too cute

7. This is how brachycephalic dogs got their short noses.

8. Ok….that ‘splains the flat face!

9. Tammy says on  April 23, 2011 at 3:33 pm

My shih tzu does this too! lol

10. That dog must be so much fun!!!!

11. Sharon says on  April 23, 2011 at 3:37 pm

so cute~~

12. It may not be as strange as you think. Foxes and other wild dogs hunt for mice in this fashion. They listen for mice and other rodents under the leaf litter or snow. As the sound in pinpointed the canine will leap at it in this manner to flush it out of its hiding place. :)

13. Its all about the face plant! If there were a Doggie Olympics he would win THE HEADACHE DIVISION! He mames bedtime fun time!!

14. Here is a video displaying the hunting behavior. It is so interesting to see wild behaviors in our domestic dogs. http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/christmas-in-yellowstone/video-red-fox-hunts-mice/4457/

15. Flavia says on  April 23, 2011 at 3:49 pm

=D So cute *-*

16. Jaquinta says on  April 23, 2011 at 3:55 pm

cute dog. cool video about the fox hunting behavior too.

17. If it’s soft enough for me face then it’s soft enough for me bum!!

18. My buddy’s Mastiff does this in the back yard. Slams right into the concrete or the grass. I also believe it’s a thing left over from hunting in the wild.

19. Stephanie says on  April 23, 2011 at 4:28 pm

LOVE IT!!!! my Tiny Tobie does what i call the ” Tiny Tobie Baby Bumble Bounce” where he bounces in circles for a few minutes all the while letting out crazy little dog growls and yips of joy while he’s in the air…and than he lays down

20. This little Angel is goofy, and so much fun to watch!!!!!

21. Tiffany says on  April 23, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Lmao! How funny!

22. Kathy says on  April 23, 2011 at 5:45 pm

Oh OK so either he wants to be a Pekinese or he’s looking for dust bunnies;))…….

23. ??? … !!!…

24. We had two shih tzus… sadly, down to one now…
    What personalities!!!

25. The OP Pack says on  April 23, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Crazy but cute – AND he gets to get on the bed, we don’t:(

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

26. Are you kidding me??? Whata whacko!!

27. That is fantastic — hysterical!

28. Shari says on  April 24, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Head somersaults – almost!! Cute!

29. My bigger chi does this sometimes too.

30. Susan Cooper says on  April 24, 2011 at 9:48 pm

I think he’s trying to mush the floweres on the bedspread. This was truly amusing to watch.

31. BOL! Face-plant!