The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop: Squirrel Teases Dog

Those of us who live with them see plenty of signs that animals have a sense of humor, and that said, this squirrel must be laughing its tail off.

Let’s see it try that with this dog.

[divider]

Saturday Pet Blogger Hop

Happy Saturday, and welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.

• Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed.
  • Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button on the right hand side of this site and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
  • Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
  • Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
  • Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
  • Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
  • Make friends and grow. ♥

*note – if your blog is hosted on WordPress please use this alternate code that will work without javascript.

Related posts

• June 4, 2011 12:09 amPosted 3 years ago
    Christina Lee

The first one looks like a Rat Terrier and the poor thing can’t get that funny looking rat from the tree. The second one is disturbing because I just went through 8 weeks of a broken toe on my dog Nitro. If that dog fell from the tree it would have many broken bones. I guess I am to protective of my dogs. Happy Blog Hopping!

Lexi, Christina, Nitro, Bailey and Tallulah

• June 4, 2011 12:13 amPosted 3 years ago
    houndstooth

I’m pretty sure that after last weekend’s visit to the dog park, Bunny is taking notes from that second dog! That squirrel was darned lucky!

• June 4, 2011 12:23 amPosted 3 years ago
    Kristin G.

That’s a really brave and/or stupid squirrel. I hope it doesn’t encounter the tree climbing dog! Doom!!

• June 4, 2011 7:14 amPosted 3 years ago
    SUGAR

Woof! Woof! Oh! I wish I can climb our trees/fence … would Golden LOVE to play with my chipmunk friend, FRED. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

• June 4, 2011 8:23 amPosted 3 years ago
    Pamela

Squirrels are cruel animals, aren’t they? And I’m not just saying that because they like digging in my garden.

As for the second pup–I think he’s Bat Dog!

BTW, Apologies for two links in the hop. The linky tools kicked me out stating my picture was to big so I tried again just to find out the first linked worked after all. Please delete.

And thanks for hosting the hop. I always look forward to my Saturday visits to all these fun blogs.

• June 4, 2011 8:50 amPosted 3 years ago
    Sage

Having lots of trees around us, we are inundated with squirrels who tease Sage & Toby mercilessly. This would have been the WORST!

• June 4, 2011 9:35 amPosted 3 years ago
    Cherie K. Miller

Stopping by on the blog hop. I work as a volunteer with the Etowah Valley Humane Society that got about 5-6 dogs from the Cartersville (GA) tornados. Hoss still needs a home….

Drop into my blog to see my latest video about the tornadoes.

• June 4, 2011 9:41 amPosted 3 years ago
    Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

What a teaser that squirrel was! And very lucky too as that dog was very close to getting him. As for the second video, very good agility on the part of that dog, but total stupidity on the part of the human for letting him do that – so dangerous.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

• June 4, 2011 5:49 pmPosted 3 years ago
    Diane @ To Dog With Love

OMD, what a crazy squirrel! Cosmo would have a heart attack!

June 4, 2011 11:28 pmPosted 3 years ago
    Lorenza

The nerve of that big and mean squirrel.
    He needs to learn the technique of the dog in the second video!
    Happy Saturday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

• June 6, 2011 12:01 pmPosted 3 years ago
    PJ @ Home and Garden Decor

Our Brownie has lots of fun with the squirrels in our backyard. They keep teasing here and give her some really good exercise. Sometimes even a bit too much for our old girl.

June 10, 2011 11:12 pmPosted 3 years ago
    Phd

Hi – I would like to share m y website for your Sacramento Ca. Readers. Please tell me how I can submit my website. Thanks!!

• June 10, 2011 11:14 pmPosted 3 years ago
    Joni

LOL! I love when animals play with each other!!

• June 10, 2011 11:22 pmPosted 3 years ago
    Anonymous

@ Phd – show up any time after midnight when the new post goes up and read the instructions – it’s easy…

• June 10, 2011 11:23 pmPosted 3 years ago
    Valerie

what a little stinker

• June 11, 2011 1:31 amPosted 3 years ago
    Linda J

Squirrels have to be up there on the animal intelligence chain. I have watched them drive Very intelligent dogs and cats Crazy!

• June 11, 2011 1:43 amPosted 3 years ago
    Linda J

As an aside; I walked my old APBT up our hill, newly dead squirrel on the road; she sniffed that corpse up and down a good 5 min. Finally, she squatted and took a long pee on it.On the way down, she never looked.

June 11, 2011 2:27 amPosted 3 years ago
    Michelle

LOL Linda thats soo funny, hilarious video too

• June 11, 2011 10:40 amPosted 3 years ago
    Terry

I love watching the squirrels tease my guys.@Lind that is just too funny!