Call Me Friend

A 3 day old orphaned kitten is befriended by the family dog…

Related posts

March 25, 2012 3:20 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Anonymous

We must show to the people, how adorable Pets are, and all the animals too!!!! Anthi Pieridis

March 26, 2012 4:49 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Anonymous

YES WE MUST I”d be lost without my dogs and cats.

March 25, 2012 5:55 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Anonymous

How bittersweet. The loss of the beautiful mother cat…and the sweet kitten not knowing her mother’s love. Just amazing how this beautiful golden selflessly stepped up to the plate. Animals are so amazing. God bless them all.

March 25, 2012 8:56 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Someone mentioned they couldn’t understand why people don’t love dogs. I also don’t understand why some people hate cats.

March 25, 2012 10:22 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I love all animals because of their innocents!

March 26, 2012 5:39 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Theresa

Animals never cease to amaze me with their unconditional love.

March 26, 2012 5:48 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Anonymous

3 day old kitten with its eyes open I don’t think so

May 25, 2012 11:50 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The kittens squinting its eyes, their not fully opened. it looks 3 days old.

March 26, 2012 9:09 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Susie

If this was in 2007, how are they doing now. Would love to see an update

May 25, 2012 11:51 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Nancy L

Yes! I wonder if the kittens a gorgeous blue/grey.

March 28, 2012 3:56 pmPosted 2 years ago
    anonymous

They are precious, but it is awful that the Mama cat died from this “last” litter. Please spay or neuter your pets!

April 3, 2012 10:35 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Kat

The mother cat was 9 years old when she died…from having one last litter?!? This was obviously an irresponsible pet owner, allowing a 9 year old cat to become pregnant. (again) And that kitten had it’s eyes open, it was older than 3 days. And for most of that video it’s backend was wet – I’d be surprised if that kitten lived to become an adult. It may be “cute” to many of you, but to me this was upsetting.

May 25, 2012 11:48 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Anonymous

At least the little kitten has a lovely companion and guardian to care for it. If you want to talk all this nonsense, please do it somewhere else. Would you prefer a old cat, who has liven her life to the fullest with a loving family or a wee kitten, but a couple days old, wanting to experience life.
      Don’t just talk, take action. These people are caring and it doesn’t look like your helping, going ’round criticizing people.

May 25, 2012 11:53 pmPosted 2 years ago
        Paöil

I think i would have to agree – the slightest. The part of its back end wet – I think the dog was licking it. It would have dried from all the towels in the basket.
        I don’t think its upsetting….enjoy life.