Call Me Friend

A 3 day old orphaned kitten is befriended by the family dog…

Comments

1. Anonymous says on  March 25, 2012 at 3:20 pm

We must show to the people, how adorable Pets are, and all the animals too!!!! Anthi Pieridis

2. Anonymous says on  March 25, 2012 at 5:55 pm

How bittersweet. The loss of the beautiful mother cat…and the sweet kitten not knowing her mother’s love. Just amazing how this beautiful golden selflessly stepped up to the plate. Animals are so amazing. God bless them all.

3. Anonymous says on  March 25, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Someone mentioned they couldn’t understand why people don’t love dogs. I also don’t understand why some people hate cats.

4. Anonymous says on  March 25, 2012 at 10:22 pm

I love all animals because of their innocents!

5. Theresa says on  March 26, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Animals never cease to amaze me with their unconditional love.

6. Anonymous says on  March 26, 2012 at 5:48 pm

3 day old kitten with its eyes open I don’t think so

7. Susie says on  March 26, 2012 at 9:09 pm

If this was in 2007, how are they doing now. Would love to see an update

8. anonymous says on  March 28, 2012 at 3:56 pm

They are precious, but it is awful that the Mama cat died from this “last” litter. Please spay or neuter your pets!

9. The mother cat was 9 years old when she died…from having one last litter?!? This was obviously an irresponsible pet owner, allowing a 9 year old cat to become pregnant. (again) And that kitten had it’s eyes open, it was older than 3 days. And for most of that video it’s backend was wet – I’d be surprised if that kitten lived to become an adult. It may be “cute” to many of you, but to me this was upsetting.

• Anonymous says on  May 25, 2012 at 11:48 pm

At least the little kitten has a lovely companion and guardian to care for it. If you want to talk all this nonsense, please do it somewhere else. Would you prefer a old cat, who has liven her life to the fullest with a loving family or a wee kitten, but a couple days old, wanting to experience life.
      Don’t just talk, take action. These people are caring and it doesn’t look like your helping, going ’round criticizing people.

• Paöil says on  May 25, 2012 at 11:53 pm

I think i would have to agree – the slightest. The part of its back end wet – I think the dog was licking it. It would have dried from all the towels in the basket.
        I don’t think its upsetting….enjoy life.