The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop: Deer Befriends Dogs

Happy Saturday, and welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.

• Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
    • Grab the new “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button below and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.

Get the NEW Badge Here

• Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
  • Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
  • Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
  • Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
  • Make friends and grow. ♥

*note – if your blog is hosted on WordPress please use this alternate code that will work without javascript.

Get the Code Here

Related posts

• March 3, 2012 12:58 amPosted 2 years ago
    Karen

Very cute, but I’ve seen some scary videos of how a mother deer reacts when she thinks another animal might harm her fawn. I’d be worried for the dogs.

• March 3, 2012 8:45 amPosted 2 years ago
      RumpyDog!

I’m also worried for the deer, who may wrongly assume all dogs would be so friendly.

• March 3, 2012 3:03 amPosted 2 years ago
    Linda Messina

Thank you for the new logo and the hard work that went into it. it really better represents what’s happening with the Pet Blog Hops internationally! Good Job.

• March 3, 2012 10:11 amPosted 2 years ago
      Life With Dogs

Thanks for that feedback Linda – I’ve been meaning to update it for ages and couldn’t find the time until now! :)

• March 3, 2012 9:03 amPosted 2 years ago
    Peggy

I can’t believe the dogs weren’t chasing the deer around. Those are 3 stunningly beautiful animals.

• March 3, 2012 11:05 amPosted 2 years ago
    Yvonne DiVita

I tried and tried to display the pet blogger hop badge in my post but it would not show…all I got was a broken link. Sorry! Had to share my post today because it’s such an important topic – allowing pets in condos. Especially for the elderly – who really love their pets but sometimes HAVE to move to a smaller place. Let’s work to let them keep their pets.

• March 3, 2012 12:53 pmPosted 2 years ago
    jansfunnyfarm

Love how laidback those dogs and deer are.

• March 3, 2012 12:59 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Doctor Vet

Aw, that is so cute! I bet the dogs and deer will still be careful when they meet others – like they would with their own species.

I love the new logo too Friend! Very sharp!

• March 3, 2012 10:07 pmPosted 2 years ago
    FiveSibes™Mom

Such a great video – shows how friendship knows no boundaries! And what well-minded dogs! So heartwarming! I also love the knew blog badge!

• March 4, 2012 7:13 amPosted 2 years ago
    Lisa

HI we stopped over for the DROP BLOG HOP – love your blog.

March 4, 2012 9:53 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Shirley

Very cute! Our dog found a hurt deer once and just watched it intently – didn’t try to hurt it at all.
    I was going to comment under this post on FB, but there was a guy with a caps-lock fetish (who claims to eat road kill…) on there and he kinda creeped me out.

March 21, 2012 10:25 amPosted 2 years ago
    Jerri

Wow!! I love that the dogs were so gentle. Mine would have been trying to kiss and play with the deer.