Doberman, Pit Bull and Chihuahua – A Cookie Standoff

Comments

1. Lydia says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:00 pm

this is hilarious…..

2. Suzanne says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:01 pm

May be entertaining to us, but some people think bull fights are “entertainment” too. This is known as teasing; furthermore, the most docile dogs CAN get into fights–and food is a major cause. This is stressful to the dogs and a very poor example of pet ownership!!

3. Elena says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:02 pm

selten so einen mist gesehen! was für ein stress für die 3 hunde! unmöglich!

4. Susanna says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:10 pm

cute dogs <3

5. amazing pecking order this is funny

6. awe! The pitt is so sweet! :}

7. Jayne says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:32 pm

They are lovely dogs but dont agree with leaving them in this situation, it’s not fair!!!

8. Patricia says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:34 pm

too hilarious!

9. Sumi says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:37 pm

animal abuse! hahaha.

10. This video reminded me of a similar incident with my dogs, a Doberman and a Rott/cattle dog cross. They both got treats and Stoney (the Dobe) chowed his right away. Crunch (the RottX) ate hers when Stoney was done. Instead of being jealous, Stoney left the room. Crunch gave this indignant bark, like “HEY! Pay attention when I’m trying to torment you!:”

11. Actually, as this is cute to watch, it really wasn’t a very wise thing for the owner to do…

12. Very funny xx

13. I very much dislike & disapporve of your brand of entertainment…..if you had opened the bag and given them each a cookie, then I would have chuckled…but NO you tease them and its as though you were hoping they would fight it out, for your entainment and to post onto YouTube.!! I hope you feel some shame for your actions…..animals are to love, not to tease like that!!!

14. Bonnie says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:49 pm

The pit is the funny one, he is acting like he doesnt even see the cookies.

15. That is too cute. All beautiful, smart dogs.

16. Adam says on  May 7, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Holy shit people get over it. It’s called training, have you never put a treat 10 ft in front of your dog and told him to stay? It is on the test for search and rescue, and police dog training. Do you honestly think this happens all day everyday or something? Do you honestly believe his dogs are mistreated? Get over yourselves, “I couldn’t watch it until the end”, you have to draw the line somewhere holy crap. How can you possibly judge someone on this? Putting his dogs in danger? Are you kidding me? You might as well say that pitbull is a killer as well, and he has better keep it away from the other two dogs, assumptions, assumptions, give up the judgements.

17. No happy end!! :-(((((( I don`t like it!!!

18. Too funny! My dogs avoid eye contact when they are in trouble as well. People need to relax. Dogs that are well cared for know when they are in trouble because their people actually invest the time in training! Maybe you all should look at life with the glass half full?!? Geez.

mamma heartbeat

19. Brandy says on  May 7, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Please see my note above, if you have any concern for the well-being of our dogs. I think some of you are reading the “standoff” as us forcing them all just stare at the bag of cookies, waiting for a reaction – definitely not the case, and they all did get a little treat after we took the bag away from Pablo (who clearly was NOT tall enough to have grabbed it off the counter, but as is typical in our house, was the one who ended up with the “goods”). Lighten up, enjoy your Monday, and for the love of dogs, don’t try this at home, or you may find yourself being massacred on Facebook by a bunch of (optimistically here) well-intentioned people who want you to know how much they know about dog training. Watch out, Cesar Milan, you’ve got competition! :)

20. Katie says on  May 7, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Jessica Scully lollllll

21. Belinda says on  May 7, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Well said Adam!! You people need to calm down!!! These dogs are well trained and by no means is this abuse. You don’t know the owner or his dogs and you have no right saying he is bad!!!

22. Rachel says on  May 7, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Guilty!!

23. Brandy Lehto: I want to LIKE your comments 100 times! I think they are precious..and anyone who can’t see how well cared for they are & loved…does not know what it means to truly KNOW your own pups! Thank you for opening your home & heart to three very sweet faces!

24. so funny and so familiar! :-)

25. Pamela says on  May 8, 2012 at 9:38 am

This was so adorable! I have already watched it a couple of times, these dogs are so hilarious! Thank you so much for posting it! :)

26. Jessica says on  May 8, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Too cute! I have three fur babies at home & my two little ones rule the big softie in our house as well. The little ones always crack me up with their big dog attitudes!

27. Hi, really love the design of ones website. Would you mind telling me what theme you might be utilizing? I’m new to this and I’m hoping to acquire mine looking anywhere near as cool as yours. Thanks a lot.

28. internet marketing tips