Giveaway: Luxury Spa Prize Package
Since 2004, happytails has created eco-friendly spa, grooming and wellness products for the modern dog. They use the finest (“better than human quality”) ingredients to solve the toughest problems that dogs face, like itchy skin, tear stains and bad breath.
Happytails is sold and recommended by veterinarians around the world for one simple reason- they work, naturally.
Today’s mega spa prize package includes one each of the following:
- Comfy Dog Oatmeal Conditioning Shampoo for Dry & Itchy Skin
- Bubbles n Beads Shampoo & Conditioner: A fusion for botanicals and humectants conditions dry skin and restores luster to a damaged coat
- Ruff to Smooth Detangler: Leave-in conditioning spritzer with calming lavender & chamomile
- Itchin For Relief: Delivers a burst of immediate relief to itchy & irritated skin
- Dog Smog Remedy: Breath Freshener & Digestive solution. Curtails emissions from both ends
- Dry Dog Instant Clean: Spray on bath replacement with aloe & kiwi
- Fur Butter: An ultra rich deep conditioning treatment for dry, damaged or long coats
- SleepyTime Tonic (not pictured): Helps calm your nervous anxious or overactive dog
- Herbal Dental Care Kit: Fights plaque & tartar build up
Happytails is proud to donate a portion of our profits to Canine Companions for Independence. CCI is a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs – so you can feel good knowing that your purchase supports a great cause!
How to Enter
Today’s giveaway winner will receive the prize package described above by mail. As always, only those in our e-mail list are eligible, and if you’re not one, you can fix that in five seconds by clicking here. When your first daily digest e-mail arrives, hit reply, type the words “contest entry” in the subject and send (current subscribers can reply to today’s digest). We’ll use randomizer.org to select one winner, who will be notified by e-mail. Entries will be accepted through midnight Wednesday: please note that this contest is open to residents of the US only.
As always, good luck!