Mother Chihuahua Adopts Orphaned Pit Bull Puppy

This sweet little mother was dumped at a high kill shelter because she was pregnant. “The Mutt Movement” rescued her that day. Her rescuers took her in and gave her a safe, warm, loving home to have her babies. While she was there, she also took in an orphaned pit bull puppy…

Comments

1. Dogs have more compassion and intuitive love than most humans I know.

2. so sweet!

3. Kristen says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:05 pm

the puppy is as big as mama!!!

4. Jenny says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Agreed Rosemary!

5. Awww…what is cuter than a pitbull puppy?

6. Mari-Ellen says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:09 pm

good girl way to go sweetie

7. I have this viin of this pit bull saying, “Don’t MESS with my Mom and family!!!”

8. what a sweet mama!

9. Kimberly says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:10 pm

So Cute!

10. Michele says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Oh my gosh, this filled my heart with extreme warmth. I’m smiling from ear to ear! What a precious little mama dog. That pit pup is bigger than she is. Adorable!!!

11. Could we humans ever stand to learn a thing or two from our furry friends!

12. Shannon says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:12 pm

sweetest !!!

13. God bless her and all the pups

14. Jacqueline says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:13 pm

That is do awesome:):) What a great mother:) I hope she finds a great home:)

15. Nancy says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Aww. Around 0:55 I couldn’t help but feel sad about how left out the pit bull puppy looks.

16. Marilyn says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Amazing to watch!

17. that’s for sure. What a sweet and loving dog

18. Am Soooo ashamed of being part of the Humans who would do something as down-right evil as dumping a pregnant dog at a kill shelter.. Thank God, the dog in question, has a totally different agenda…

19. I pray for them all, that they will get great forever homes and lots of love!!!!!!!

20. So sweet!!!

21. Aaawwwwwwwww!!!!

22. Shannon says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Very cute!

23. my chihuahua keeps trying to claim my cats kittens as her own,lol.. luckily momma is understanding and calm about the whole thing.. so our lucky kittens have a cat mom, dog mom and a human mom.at 4 weeks they are very well adjusted.its still funny to see a cat ,dog and four kittens snuggling in a box though.

24. Caroline says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:41 pm

not “like” cuz of the high-kill shelter and the fact the poor little thing was dumped but “likes” cuz i just watched the video and so sweet and cute!–God Bless that little one for her courage and strength;; <3<3<3

25. HBobbie says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:45 pm

This was wonderful!

26. Sally says on  June 11, 2012 at 10:48 pm

such a precious little dog

27. Aw! Such a good mother!!

28. Caitlin says on  June 11, 2012 at 11:16 pm

so cute hes almost as big as she is!

29. Such a beautiful comment on how we as “humans” should behave.

30. On a day we had to send our beloved Tj to the Rainbow Bridge this story filled my empty heart.

31. it’s so cute!

32. Cheryl-Elaine says on  June 11, 2012 at 11:51 pm

The orphaned baby is almost as big as the mama!

33. That is the cutest, sweetest video I have seen in awhile LOL…We could all learn a lot about love, giving, sharing and acceptance by watching dogs!

34. how sweet!

35. People need to be more like dogs.

36. The puppy was like: Where is my milk?? Lol

37. Megha says on  June 12, 2012 at 1:28 am

thats too darn adorable

38. Wendi says on  June 12, 2012 at 2:07 am

precious

39. Absolutely beautiful, nothing like a loving mother…

40. A cuckoo in the nest:)

41. big love and big puppy:-)

42. What?

43. What a sweet and patient mama. Why did you get pregnant to begin with…not responsible owner.

44. Opal says on  June 12, 2012 at 7:11 am

Way too sweet.

45. awwwww bless her <3

46. April says on  June 12, 2012 at 7:52 am

Precious, Motherly love!!!

47. I wish we could all be as sweet as animals!

48. Joanna says on  June 12, 2012 at 9:43 am

Let’s see don’t spay and dump pregnant dog at a kill shelter what lowlifes. I hope their time on this earth is less than an owner surrender at a high kill shelter, they deserve nothing more.

49. Wow what a shame, blessings to the people at the shelter

50. awwwwwwwwww moment

51. That is just too sweet. Dogs never cease to amaze me by some of the things they do. Sometimes I think they are more human than some humans are.

52. too cute!!!

53. Lovely mother!!!!

54. Aaww… what a great Mother. Shame on the chihuahua’s previous owners! She’s pregnant because of their negligence. Clearly, they shouldn’t be animal owners.