Are you on the hunt to buy your dog a luxury, all-natural food? If so, then you should look into Weruva dog food. Weruva might have an interesting name, but they are dedicated to producing all-natural, luxury pet food for animal lovers.
The Weruva company knows that your dog is part of your family, so their goal is to provide a product that lovingly nurtures your dog. Weruva uses quality-based protein such as chicken, and fish, as well as fresh vegetables and other nutritious ingredients to create a perfect blend of healthy dog food.
The Weruva company was founded in 2006 when David and Stacie Foreman couldn’t find a cat food that met their high standards. Because of this, they decided to start making their cat food and named the company after their rescue cats Webster, Rudi, and Vanessa. As they continued to grow, they started producing dog food as well.
The Weruva brand specializes in making wet food, but they also offer a couple of options when it comes to dry food. Weruva products offer your dog food that has excellent nutritional value with plenty of natural flavors, and a high digestibility without skimping out on the taste.
All of Weruva’s pet food shares these qualities:
- Real ingredients
- Protein that provides the majority of calories
- Hydration-focused food
- High palatability through ingredients and textures
- Complete balanced meals
With food like that, how could you go wrong?
To go off of their motto, “people food for pets,” Weruva dog food is made in human food facilities, using many ingredients that people would eat. All of their food is produced by Weruva, not a third-party member, which means that they know precisely what is put into their dog foods.
Weruva, as mentioned above, specializes in wet food for dogs but also has a line of dry food products. All of their dog food is made with high-quality ingredients, including up to 80 percent of animal-based products. There are three different options when it comes to their wet dog food line including cans, pouches, and supplements.
When it comes down to their canned wet dog food, they have a wide variety of flavors and ingredients that your dog will love. There is an original lineup of family recipes (i.e., Grandma’s Chicken Soup) – all of which are made using high-quality proteins and minimal carb content. Some of their other flavors include:
- Funky Chunky Chicken Soup
- Steak Frites
- Barbella Paella
- Cirque De La Mer
- That’s My Jam
They also have a second lineup called The Dogs in the Kitchen which comes in cans and pouches that feature boneless, skinless chicken breast, grass-fed lamb, and boneless skinless fish. Some flavors include:
- Love Me Tender
- Goldie Lox
- The Double Dip
You can find a more complete list of their flavors by checking out Weruva food on Chewy.com.
No matter which wet food product line you go with, you’ll be able to see all of the fresh ingredients that they put into their wet food.
Their dry dog food only has two product lines: Caloric Harmony and Caloric Melody. The only difference between these two options is that Caloric Harmony uses 80 percent of animal-based products whereas Melody only uses 70 percent. Both lines offer traditional and grain-free options, all of which provide a low-glycemic load and high animal-to-plant protein ratio.
Below you’ll find a list of the dry food options that Weruva offers:
- Chicken Dinner with Pumpkin
- Venison and Salmon Meal Dinner with Pumpkin
- Chicken, Turkey, Salmon Dinner with Pumpkin
- Chicken Dinner with Lentils
- Chicken, Turkey, and Salmon Dinner with Lentils
- Lamb Dinner with Lentils
Weruva also offers a line of treats and supplements for your dog. They have two grain-free treat options for dogs, including freeze-dried chicken and fish treats – both of which are sure to leave your dog wanting more. Their supplement line offers a fiber supplement that supports your dog’s digestive system – this supplement is gluten-free and only contains two ingredients: pumpkin and water.
As of now, Weruva hasn’t had any recalls related to its brand. So, you can rest easy knowing that your dog will be getting the highest quality food available to them.
- Manufactured in human-grade facilities using ingredients that humans would consume
- Weruva focuses on the quality of the ingredients and materials that are put into all of their pet food
- Weruva offers both wet and dry food, so you’ll be able to find a recipe that your dog loves
- They have a wide variety of nutritious ingredients to pick from
- They offer a treat and supplement line that is made with the same quality standards as their food
- They only use natural ingredients and stay away from artificial flavors, preservatives, and fillers
- There have been no recalls for Weruva
- Their wet food features high protein content which makes it healthy for active dogs
- You can easily find Weruva dog food in big brand pet stores around you, or you can easily purchase it from Chewy.com with no hassle
- The low-calorie content of their food might mean that you have to feed more to your dog before they feel full
- They specialize in wet food, so if your dog only eats dry food, they have few options that one that eats wet food
- Weruva costs slightly more than what most dog owners want to pay for dog food (about $42 for 12 cans)
Overall, Weruva offers a great selection of wet food, dry food, treats, and supplements that will satisfy your dog. All of their food options feature high-quality nutrition to your pet using only natural ingredients.
Both the wet food and dry food offer the recommended fat content for your dog, which means that you don’t have to worry about your dog gaining excessive weight or becoming malnourished.
Therefore, if you want a luxury dog food that features a wide range of wet food products as well as dry food, Weruva is the way to go.