Food Fight: Cute, Controversial Video Goes Viral

What were they thinking?

A cringe-worthy clip is going big this week, and is drawing substantial fire for promoting poor parenting practices and irresponsible pet ownership. The thumbnail was scary enough, but watching this is a terrifying experience for anyone with an understanding of dogs, or for anyone in possession of an ounce of common sense.
Most popular YouTube comment we’ve see thus far: “The most HORRIBLE parents in the world. Adorable baby, beautiful dog – brain-dead parents”

101 thoughts on “Food Fight: Cute, Controversial Video Goes Viral”

1. Wow. My dogs aren’t food aggressive and are tolerant well trained (except for a boston terrier who loves to jump….sigh), but one of the very first things I taught my daughter was to never even go near a dog while it’s eating. It just makes me nervous.

2. OMG, WHAT A TERRIFYING VIDEO !!! WHAT WERE THOSE PARENTS SMOKING ?? THEY ARE SO LUCKY THAT THEY HAVE A GOOD DOG !!

LETS JUST HOPE THAT THEY GET OUR COMMENTS AND NEVER DO THAT AGAIN !!!

3. Not gonna lie…. a little funny. The dog is obviously not food aggressive. I would probably allow it until I saw even the slightest lip raise from Brew. Then I remove the kid, give a verbal disappointment to the dog and disallow it from happening again.

4. Sweet Jesus PLEASE SOMEONE CALL CHILDREN AND YOUTH SERVICES~! Not funny to be this ignorant~! God save that baby~!

5. I don’t really see what the big deal is. I was a little nervous, because I was expecting the dog to snap because it was called a ‘cringe-worthy clip’, but when the dog didn’t, it was no biggie. My dog is NOT food aggressive either and all dogs should be trained that way. That was a good dog, and the parents (hopefully) knew that!

6. Good thing that dog is so patient and obviously well trained. However you should NEVER set your dog up to fail, especially with an infant. Very irresponsible parents!