Life With Dogs wants to sweeten your week with a Po’s Bag of Bones Bakery Valentine’s Day Basket for Your Furry Love!
If you’ve noticed that our dogs look like they have packed on a few pounds lately, good eye! They have spent the last few weeks pigging out on free treats from Po’s Bag of Bones Bakery, and I can say with confidence that if you are lucky enough to win today’s giveaway, your dog is going to be extraordinarily thankful. Then again, so will you, because the folks at Po’s have thrown in a little something sweet for you to enjoy as you spoil your best friend. Check it out….
This adorable Valentine’s Day Basket is filled with all natural and organic edible affections for the dog in your life. What a wonderful way to say “I love you!”
The basket includes:
- Four large organic yogurt decorated peanut butter hearts
- Four small organic yogurt decorated peanut butter hearts
- Four small organic yogurt decorated bones
- One large organic yogurt decorated bone
- One 6 ounce Valentine’s Day canister of assorted cookies
- Four Barkin Carob Brownies
- Two organic peanut butter dipped truffles and two organic carob dipped truffles
- Assorted toys, including a pull rope, tennis ball, scruffy puppy, and bone
- Half a pound of atisinal peanut brittle and chocolates for you, the trusty owner
The Valentine’s Day Basket is valued at approximately $70. Bone appetite!
How to Enter
As always, only daily digest subscribers are eligible, and if you’re not one, you can fix that in five seconds by clicking here. When your first daily digest e-mail arrives, hit reply, type the words “enter me” in the subject and send (current subscribers can reply to today’s digest). We’ll use randomizer.org to select a winner, who will be notified by e-mail.
Entries will be accepted through midnight Tuesday, Feb. 1, and this giveaway is only open to residents of the US. Also keep in mind that any of our readers may take advantage of a 10% discount at checkout by using LifeWithDogs1 as the coupon code at checkout. I encourage you to visit their website for a complete list of treats available – there is much to see!
*An important note: In the name of freshness, the winner will be required to reply to notification e-mail within 24 hours or agree to forfeit prize. We want the winner to be able to enjoy their goodies for as long as possible, so if you only check your e-mail every couple of days please skip this giveaway.
Give that other special somebody in your life something to celebrate this Valentine’s Day – we make it easy to play, and as our winners will tell you, nobody does giveaways like we do. Good luck!