Sonya, the Google Maps Stray Dog Rescue

Eldad Hagar of the LA, CA organization Hope For Paws rescued Sonya, who could be spotted on the street view at Google maps, on the street where she had been living on her own for years.

Related posts

• August 29, 2012 1:00 pmPosted 2 years ago
    meowmeowmans

Poor Sonya. I can only imagine what she has been through during her time living on the streets like that. Thank God for Patrick and Jennifer, and for Hope for Paws, for saving this beautiful dog.

August 29, 2012 10:48 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Tracey

I can’t believe that people would walk by and see the dog and do nothing. It took people on Google to save her. God bless those that saved her. They have a special place in Heaven. Good job to the people who saved her!

August 29, 2012 10:51 pmPosted 2 years ago
    julielani

DOes anyone know if Sonya has been adopted ? I try to go to Karma Rescue but she was not one of the adoptable dogs. Love to know what becomes of her

September 13, 2012 7:23 pmPosted 2 years ago
      nellybly53

Karma Rescue is not where Sonya is…she is at HopeforPaws.org. I also hope she is adopted — she’s adorable.

August 30, 2012 12:29 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Doglover68

Thank you wonderful people for saving this poor baby. I would do the same thing for a doggie.

August 30, 2012 1:08 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Paula

God bless everybody who had a hand in rescuing this wonderful sweet dog. I hope she finds a forever home very soon!! She deserves a lot of love.

August 30, 2012 5:19 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Has she found a home? Please let us know.

September 1, 2012 7:23 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Someone please adopt her, & give her a good home w/lots of love…please let us know that she is finally “safe”.

September 2, 2012 7:46 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Once again thank you Eldad for all that you do for the animals but shame on that shop owner who saw her out there for 10 YEARS and did nothing to help her.

September 3, 2012 7:30 amPosted 2 years ago
    dilys

A very sad story with a wonderful ending. Thank you for saving Sonya, I am sure someone will take her in and make both their lives very happy. Sonya deserves the rest of her life to be showered with love after such neglect. Please advise if she has found her forever home.

• April 14, 2013 1:14 pmPosted 1 year ago
    tramite visa americana

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet might be much more useful than ever before.

• September 10, 2014 9:45 amPosted 1 month ago
    情趣用品

Awesome website, thanks for sharing !!