Trust for Public Land (TLP), a national nonprofit land conservation organization that saves, creates, and protects parks, trails, community gardens, and wilderness areas is looking for a spokes-dog and your dog could be just the right one to fill this spot.
The organization is working on raising awareness for the need for more dog parks, and who better to lobby for this than a dog. Maybe even your dog!
“Nothing gets tails wagging like a day at the park,” says Allie Ferguson from TLP. “[The park] is the best place for a game of fetch, a good mud-bath, and a long W-A-L-K. That’s why we’re on the hunt for a spokes-dog for the #OurLand movement to help spread the word. The grand prize is pretty great–a 2-night stay at any Kimpton Hotel (all are dog-friendly) with a $150 restaurant credit!”
If you want to enter your dog in this contest, you’ll need to send a photo of your furry friend enjoying the great outdoors for a chance to win. You can:
- Upload a photo on Facebook
- Or tag your photo on Twitter or Instagram with #OurLand.
- In your caption, be sure to say why your pup loves parks.
Submit your photo by October 31st in order to be eligible for prizes.
- Three finalists will score a Trust for Public Land canvas bag full of goodies for your next outdoor adventure.
- One grand prize winner chosen by the judges will win a two-night stay and $150 restaurant credit at any Kimpton Hotel. Best of all, eco-conscious Kimpton is dog-friendly, too—so you can bring your dog along!
- Bragging rights (in a spokes-dog video)
Don’t hesitate and enter the contest today!