Today’s giveaway is all about fun, and if you happen to win, your dog is going to have a great December. JW Pet buried our pack in the same pile of toys you see below, and the dogs have been swapping and abusing them with regularity. All have held up well and are providing daily entertainment – just what we need with winter here and cabin fever threatening to settle in. If your dog needs a little extra entertainment, read on for a chance to win these tough, amusing dog toys.
The prizes consist of:
- Good & Bad Cuz: Whether dogs have been good or bad this year, treat dogs to a Good or Bad Cuz toy by JW Pet. Available in multiple sizes and a variety of colors, these natural rubber balls with feet and/or horns will be dog’s new best friend. The Cuz is a resilient and unique toy with a tough squeaker and bounce. Suggested Retail Price: $4.59 – $11.59
- Megalast Bone: The Megalast Bone is a tough, flexible bone made of Megalastomer, JW Pet’s durable Thermo Plastic Rubber. These Made-In-USA toys are infused with vanilla for added fun and are available in three assorted bright colors and can be filled with treats. They’re mega strong, mega bouncy and mega fun. Suggested Retail Price: $5.49 – $9.99
- Hol-ee Roller: This out-of-this-world dome toy is a fun, stretchy and virtually indestructible ball. Great for fetching, chewing, tugging and hiding treats, the Hol-ee Roller is available in mini, small, medium, large and jumbo sizes in a variety of colors. Suggested Retail Price: $4.49 – $18.99
- Invincible Chains: Standing up to the toughest tuggers and chewers like no other dog toy, Invincible Chains are available in singles, doubles and triples in small, medium and large. Suggested Retail Price: $5.99 – $14.99
- Arachnoid Ball: The Arachnoid Ball uniquely combines squeaky, rubbery and bouncy fun. Wrapped in a spider-webbed design, this squeaky, durable toy is sure to be a hit with any dog! Suggested Retail Price: $10.99
How to Enter
Today’s giveaway winner will receive one each of the dog toys pictured above, by mail. As always, only those in our e-mail list are eligible to enter, and if you’re not subscribed, you can fix that in five seconds by clicking here. When your first daily digest e-mail arrives, hit reply, type the words “contest entry” in the subject and send (current subscribers can reply to today’s digest). Only one entry per e-mail address please: those attempting to game the system with multiple entries will be disqualified.
We’ll use randomizer.org to select winners, who will be notified by e-mail. Entries will be accepted through midnight Wednesday: please note that the manufacturer has specified that this contest is open to residents of the US only.