Rescuing a Tethered Dog Left to Die

Duke was abandoned, tethered in his own yard. He was slowly starving to death and had given up hope of ever being rescued.  But his luck turned when a rescue organization came and saved his life. See his transformation.

0 thoughts on “Rescuing a Tethered Dog Left to Die”

1. I’ll never, in all the days I live understand how someone is so inherently evil that they would leave their pet tethered to starve and die of thirst. How does someone justify that in their own brain and then ever sleep again?

2. Life with dogs…he didn’t “starve to death”…he’s alive and well (Yay). Might want to change the wording.

3. So glad he was rescued. I dont understand how people can be so cruel to such kind loyal and wonderful creatures. Thank u to all that help and save these fur babies. Stronger punishment is needed for all these animal abusers and murderers.

4. How can anyone ever do this? It breaks my heart every time I have to leave my fur babies home alone, when I have to go to work, and that’s because I have no other choice.

5. He didn’t ‘starve to death’ if he was rescued. I love the stories this site features but can someone proof read these things? Every single story has errors.

6. Blessings to the rescuers for turning this dogs tortured life around.
    How could anyone be so cruel as to leave the dog tethered to die a slow painful starvation death. May they burn eternally in hell.