Good morning, and merry Christmas to all!
So tell me…what did you get?? Any fun new dog toys or products the the rest of us should hear about? I hope you had a terrific Christmas, and that your every wish came true. Now that the flurry of wrapping paper and tinsel has subsided, it’s time for everyone’s least favorite Christmas tradition: the cleanup.
Fortunately, this year I’m skipping it thanks to these two clever cuties. One phone call and I’ll be sucking down hot cider while Neo and Tuxedo clean up the holiday aftermath, and I sincerely hope that my dogs are taking notes from these adorable geniuses. 🙂
• • •
Welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button at the upper left of this blog and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop.