Hide the children, it’s super scary Nigel Buggers in his newest Halloween costume, and I have to admit to being a little spooked myself…which is funny when you consider that I made it!Those of you in my Facebook friend list might have seen this already, but I liked it enough to share here for our blogging freinds. Don’t worry, I’m not going to start talking about unicorns and wizards – I just wanted to see what a dragon dog would look like. If you enjoy this you can click on it to enlarge and save: I made it big enough to be a screensaver (and it works well as one) so you can fire up your computer every morning and have a good scream. 🙂
Welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your esource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.
* Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed.
* Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button at the upper left of this blog and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
* Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
* Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like
* Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
* Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop