The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop/Chase’s Story
Happy holiday weekend, and thanks for stopping by for this Saturday’s hop. Before we get to it I wanted to share one last video from Hope for Paws that we could not get to yesterday. Chase’s story is brief and powerful, and will leave you with a happy heart. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and that you and your dogs have a safe and happy holiday!
And welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that…
Full hop details are here, and I’ll summarize again below. Get those links in and have fun.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button at the upper left of this blog and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop