Pac Dynamics

Uh-oh…looks like I missed a “K” in that post title. Or did ? πŸ˜‰

The dogs insisted on a group effort for Halloween costumes this year. How did we do? As cute as they are, this is going to do nothing to help us discourage Nigel from chasing cats…

Life With Dogs post end paw print

1. Dearest Nigel,

Your group looks very pac-ky.

Sending you my glowing wishes.

Love Jillian

2. Pac dynamics!! Love it! Happy Halloween! πŸ˜€

3. I just love it :)

4. Hey Nigel and pac,

Happy Halloween and hope you get lots of treats!

5. I think the cat should be Sue.

6. Boo! Trick or Treat! Happy Halloween to you and the pack! Weeeeee

Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

7. Tupster says on  10/31/2010 at 2:54 pm

Hey, who’s the other dog? Am I way behind on wha’s happening?

8. Tupster says on  10/31/2010 at 2:55 pm

Very cute, and nice group effort!

9. That’s classic! Who did you recruit to be Clyde? I ought to know who that is, but I can’t place it.

10. Ryker says on  10/31/2010 at 3:06 pm

Pack me up, I want to play!

11. The OP Pack says on  10/31/2010 at 3:13 pm

Oh, that is so good – love your novelty. Mom loves Pac-Man.

Happy Howl-o-ween!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

12. Ashley says on  10/31/2010 at 3:28 pm

What a nice “PAC” LOL Very cute! Happy Halloween!

13. Sammie, Avalon and Mom says on  10/31/2010 at 4:59 pm

Love this – nostalgia, for one thing!!! xoxo Sammie and Avalon and Mom
    Happy Halloween!

14. BOL! You pups look so furry funny! Nigel Buggers, hopefully those kitties will run right into Pak’s mouth!

Hope you pups (and kitty!) get lots of treats!

15. kingfish mayo says on  10/31/2010 at 7:44 pm

Wow! NIgel you es de Pac man! who es dat other skinny houndie in de piktur?

16. Sharon, Kara-mel and Ki-Lee says on  10/31/2010 at 7:53 pm

I might as well ask too!! Inquiring minds want to know!!! Hi Nigel,Truff, Sola and Crackers.. and No name Grey…

17. Happy HOWL-o-ween!

PeeEssWoo: Khute!

18. Hehe… too funny. Happy Halloween!

19. Now that’s what I call PAC behavior! Wockawockawockawocka! :)

20. Is that Zoe joining the Bugger Pac??? You all look adorable

21. Lorenza says on  10/31/2010 at 11:27 pm

Pawesome “pac” picture!
    Happy Halloween to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs

22. How creative! I never would have thought of something like that.

Hope you got lots of Howloween treats!

23. Budrow Wilson says on  11/01/2010 at 12:31 pm

Very cute costumes!!! I love this idea!

24. Dogs in costume: irresistible. And they’re such happy good sports about it!

25. I almost missed this one-dogonnit!!!

…and of course you know what they say about green M&M’s-LOVE your costume Ms. Truffles! *wink *wink >nudge>nudge