The Ultimate Dog Tease

This is just so not fair…and that’s exactly what makes it so cute.

A number of the talking dog videos on YouTube are fun enough, but with incredible timing and a really cute dog, this one takes the cake. Think he likes bacon? 😉

Life With Dogs post end paw print

Comments

1. this one is great!! 😀

2. love it

3. Cyndy says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Too cute!!

4. Jean says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:21 pm

soooo funny!!!

5. Lordy….this is So FUNNY

6. luv it:-)

7. Terese says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:28 pm

love it!!

8. Melindah says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:30 pm

LOVE IT!!!

9. Rita says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Too funny!

10. Angelica says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:35 pm

i love it talk about timing……how perfect

11. Very very funny

12. Shannon says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:39 pm

OMG…so funny

13. I laughed so hard I nearly hurt myself! I think my Rupert would have been able to double for this poor dog’s expressions! This was as funny as when Tabitha fed her dog germans this morning!

14. Give him/her an animated movie.

15. Hilarious! What a cute dog!!

16. Too funny!!!!

17. Muriel says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Wonderful!

18. I thought I was the only one who put words in my dogs mouth!! Wiping tears away!

19. Laura says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Poor canine baby. (I wonder if they still have a cat.)

• Doglover says on  May 9, 2011 at 8:09 am

I wondered about the fate of the cat too! Very cute, and the timing was just perfect! It reminds me of my German Shepherd, who is really a piglet. :)

20. Jane says on  May 2, 2011 at 6:59 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

21. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was soooo funny!! Gotta share it!!

22. Alexandra Gordon says on  May 2, 2011 at 7:08 pm

that is just sooo sad (but i still laughed:)))

23. Jeanne Craigmile-Ramirez says on  May 2, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Heck that is a really good facsimile of my household when they dont get their treats. Laughing like crazy as I type this.

24. Laura says on  May 2, 2011 at 7:27 pm

HA!HA!HA! Had to share…

25. I think this is one of the best yet!

26. Janet says on  May 2, 2011 at 7:30 pm

I love it. Too funny.

27. Oh, I love it! But for the love of Pete, give us the poor dog’s address so we can mail him some bacon!

28. I laughed SO hard!!

29. Oh my gosh!! I LOVE it!!!!!

30. Beyond funny, couldn’t stop laughing

31. Ann Y says on  May 2, 2011 at 7:57 pm

OMG! OGL! BOL! BOL! BOL! Soooo cute! Love the kitty one but this one takes the bacon!!! What a face this baby has!!! Those sweet pitiful eyes just beggin’ ! 😀 Thanks for the videos!!!! (and photos too!) 😀

32. I loved that! Perfect timing. I just want to hug that dog. So cute!

33. Aww…it was funny but if it was real, that teasing must be a torture! Hahaha….

34. You’re right! That was crazy funny! Still laughing…

35. BOL! That was awesome! I can’t stop laughing! And neither can my human! That pup is too funny!

Suka

36. Melissa says on  May 3, 2011 at 5:53 am

hahahahaha… hilarious!!! i love the last bit… that’s what mommy says…
    well we say…boo to the owner for giving it to the cat!! i feel for you man!

Shadow & Lyka

37. ROTFB!!!!!

38. Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

39. Sheeba says on  May 3, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Hysterical, but next time make sure u tydy up a bit before posting it all over the world!!! LOL

40. Anon says on  May 3, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Brilliant. Just hilarious!

41. SSB Pack says on  May 3, 2011 at 4:50 pm

This video is too funny and the voice of the dog perfectly fits his anxious face as the narrator torments him with thoughts of food!

42. bahahahahahahaha

43. Linda says on  May 3, 2011 at 6:25 pm

That was the absolute best!!! That dog was adorable – very funny….

44. So funny. I laugh for his voice.

45. TerriAnn says on  May 6, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Ingenious!!!! too freakin cute!!

46. Renda Luvaas says on  May 7, 2011 at 5:56 am

wonderful job.

47. Linda says on  May 7, 2011 at 9:23 am

…that baby is just too darn cute!!!

48. Kristie says on  May 7, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Very Funny! My husband can’t quit quoting the dog. lol

49. Deb A says on  May 8, 2011 at 5:17 pm

This is by far the funniest voice over I have ever seen. I have watched it at least 50 times and shown it to that many people besides and it never ceases to make me LMFAO! You did an amazing job! I will continue to pass this around just to make someone’s day! Thank you!

50. Video de Ultimate Dog Tease, la mayor tortura hecha a un perro, BIEN traducida al español (castellano). Traducción del “perro hablador” (o parlante) más famoso. Speaking Dogs. El vídeo más visto en YouTube en menos tiempo. Video más famoso y con más visitas en menos tiempo.

51. Video de Ultimate Dog Tease, la mayor tortura hecha a un perro, BIEN traducida al español (castellano). Traducción del “perro hablador” (o parlante) más famoso. Speaking Dogs. El vídeo más visto en YouTube en menos tiempo. Video más famoso y con más visitas en menos tiempo.

52. Cachorrinho says on  May 16, 2011 at 10:31 am

I laughed so loud when I first saw this! Sooooooooooo awesome! 😀

53. Linda says on  May 16, 2011 at 4:20 pm

…OMG, that puppy is too stink’n cute!!!! And, yes, the timing was perfect!!

54. the germen sheperd ome is very funny lolololololo

55. The BEST talking dog video I have seen yet. LMAO!! :-)

56. Very, very funny. More please.

57. This is the best ever of ALL videos. We watch it over and over again! We are also quoting this poor doggie, sometimes as if we are speaking for our doggie!

Thanks!

58. Chloe Parise says on  June 5, 2011 at 10:20 am

This is the funniest video on the net- my hubby and I have busted our seams laughing at this one. The dog is the cutest ever too. The mixed breed is adorable. What a great video! Kudo’s to the dog- the owner and the producer!! We vote for MORE!!!!

59. This was so funny! :)

60. this was a very funny video, its lol funny :)

61. bailey says on  February 5, 2012 at 1:20 am

so so funny that the dog was sad and ran away.