Boston Terrier Loves Belly Tickles

That great big, goofy smile says it all. More, please!

Comments

1. How sweet. Just gotta love when a dog smiles:)

2. Kristin says on  06/18/2011 at 12:44 pm

I love this video!!!! So super de duper cute!!!

3. gotta share!! :)))

4. lea o'connor says on  06/18/2011 at 12:45 pm

he doesnt love it at all he is growling!

5. Love those BTs!!! It don’t get any cuter!

6. Grateful says on  06/18/2011 at 12:54 pm

I have a Boston & 3 Great Danes…never a dull moment in this house!

7. Tom says on  06/18/2011 at 12:59 pm

Hehehe

8. Boston terrier = tazmanian devil in a tuxedo!

9. Little chest!!

10. Mary says on  06/18/2011 at 1:39 pm

Love it, reminds me of my Boston I just lost he was 10 1/2 yrs old. I miss him.

11. Beyond adorable

12. Tabitha says on  06/18/2011 at 1:53 pm

I love this! We have a boston and she is the wildest, funniest, SWEETEST little thing.

13. I have 9 Boston’s and they all love belly tickles and playing! This little Boston is a doll :)

14. Tabitha says on  06/18/2011 at 2:30 pm

Nancy, how do you do it?! It’s all I can do to manage one of the things LOL

15. <3! So fricken adorable!

16. Trish says on  06/18/2011 at 2:54 pm

I agree with lea. To me. it looks like he is growling and biting the hand that is grabbing him in various areas.

17. So cute!

18. I have two, and they ARE a RIOT! :)

19. love it! I lol’d the entire time!

20. Andrea says on  06/18/2011 at 4:17 pm

OMG, my frenchie does the same thing. I love that face!

21. Robbie says on  06/18/2011 at 5:04 pm

He’s not growling, that’s just his snorty way of communicating. He is playing with the woman, not growling.

22. Susie says on  06/18/2011 at 5:08 pm

Wow…wondering if you people who think he’s growling actually have dogs. That is obviously a happy little guy who is clearly enjoying his playtime. Fun police!

23. *gigles uncontrolably

24. kt says on  06/18/2011 at 7:24 pm

You silly people. Most of the noise is from his human. Dogs engage in play, they love this. He is in a sitting posture, and pawing at his person to continue. My dog (a retriever hound mix) does the same. When I stop, he paws at me. We roughhouse all the time. It’s part of a dog’s life.

25. sounds like the game Operation when you accidentally touched the sides!

too cute!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva & Truffle

26. The cute is strong in this one

27. Cute, cute, cute!!!!

28. Tabitha I work from home or I would probably not be able to do it! When I do leave and come home I usually am ignored because one of them is mad at me or I have a little mischief mess. Something torn up :) I love them all dearly. My 2 oldest are 9 years old, have had them since they were 8 weeks old.

29. Tabitha says on  06/18/2011 at 11:59 pm

I’m at home all the time, too…but ours is still technically a puppy at 18 months old and she is such a handful! We have to kennel her when we leave because she’s just into EVERYTHING in spite of extensive training…but I don’t expect perfection from any dog, let alone such a young one. I honestly have to watch her every waking second. But even so, she’s the most loving dog. If you sit down, she must be on top of you or she isn’t happy. She’s my cuddle bug.

30. Cheryl says on  06/19/2011 at 2:13 pm

That’s one happy pooch, I love Boston’s and have one myself….11 year old Bo Dan Dee, BoBo for short. He does the same thing, snorting, urumphing and grinning from ear to ear.This Boston is almost as fat a BoBo.

31. Darla says on  06/19/2011 at 5:01 pm

What an absolute cutie!!!

32. Billi Colomb says on  06/19/2011 at 6:21 pm

What a clown! Laughing and loving it. But this little goofball could stand to lose a pound and a half :-)

33. Paula says on  07/22/2011 at 1:43 pm

What a swwet video. I used to have a Boston Terrier and they are the sweetest and most lovable dogs you could ever own.