Last week’s adorable report of a bear cub that wandered onto the Logar family farm in Slovenia and befriended their dog went viral overnight, and if you thought the pictures were cute, wait until you see this new video of Lucky and Aijka in action.
Update: The Logar family had hoped to build an enclosure for Lucky and raise him on their property despite pressure from wildlife experts to move him to a proper sanctuary, but just a few days ago the government stepped in and confiscated the bear. It is our hope that he is headed to a facility that can prepare him to return to the wild, but we’ll also secretly hope that one day, he’ll return to visit the family and the dog who fell madly in love with him.
Happy Saturday, and welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button on the right hand side of this site and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
- Make friends and grow. ♥