Great Dane Slide

This Basenji puppy thinks his Great Dane buddy is a bed…

[dcs_head top=”0″ color=”#666666″] [/dcs_head]

Happy Saturday, and welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.

• Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
    • Grab the new “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button below and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.

[dcs_hidden title=”Get the NEW Badge Here” color=”#555555″ ][/dcs_hidden]
  • Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
  • Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
  • Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
  • Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
  • Make friends and grow. ♥

*note – if your blog is hosted on WordPress please use this alternate code that will work without javascript.

[dcs_hidden title=”Get the Code Here” color=”#555555″ ][/dcs_hidden]

Comments

1. What a cute video! Happy St. Patty’s Day!

2. Oh my goshies… I loved the video!! :)

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

3. This is already my smile of the day. It seems that every day I see something like this that makes me love dogs even more than I already do.

4. PuppyLove says on  March 17, 2012 at 9:04 am

How adorable! The puppy just keeps on trying to stay atop of that soft, warm, cushy bed! What a wonderful attitude the Great Dane has. They are truly gentle giants.

5. ROFL!

6. Anonymous says on  March 17, 2012 at 3:41 pm

This gave me more laughter then I have had in months. But at end was waiting for him to slide off nose first.

7. Colleen says on  March 22, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Too cute! I love how he finally figured out that he needed to hold on!

8. very persistent little guy looking for a warm spot

9. i loved the fact the little dog wanted to lay on the softest part and avoided the chest and hips.

10. Sharen says on  March 22, 2012 at 10:01 pm

so cute!!

11. awww how cute is that!

12. too sweet for words x

13. Robert says on  March 22, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Awesome

14. veey funny!!!

15. LOL I love how he keeps sliding off. Too cute!

16. And very typical of the Great Dane.

17. LOL To Funny:)

18. Love it it make me very happy and I needed the smile it brought!

19. I saw that, it was soo cute and smaert little guy

20. I love dogs! That was great :)

21. I have not stopped laughing at this. So funny and so sweet

22. damn! how is a dog supposed to get comfortable??

23. something tells me that strategic leg placement wasn’t going to work.

24. Aw

25. Dog bed.

26. Awee too cute !

27. Hilarious!

28. Louise says on  March 22, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Very cute and what good dog that great dane is!

29. That’s funny

30. Michele says on  March 22, 2012 at 10:48 pm

He just wasn’t giving up! Smart pup.

31. What a GREAT DANE!!

32. Eirini says on  March 22, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Aww how cute is that?! <3

33. Love the Great Dane….never moved a muscle and the little one never gave up!

34. Basenji!! Gives a new meaning to the term dog bed 😉

35. Love this. I let little dogs crawl all over me all the time. Thanks for sharing :)

36. this little one has spunk! LMAOOOOOO absolutely adorable!

37. Awwwww ths Basenji looks like my Stella girl.

38. Sorry for another dog post, but this is hysterical.

39. Isnt that the cutest thing. I have a smalldog and she plays with the other bigger dogs and she will grab ahold of their skin on their necks and they walk around with her hanging on and she doesnt even touch the floor. Its really funny.

40. Channon says on  March 23, 2012 at 2:49 am

Adorable! Determined little pup! And went for the warmest spot to lay :)

41. Hahaha….vittig!

42. He must have been cold. The carpet was no contest! How sweet.

43. Justyna says on  March 23, 2012 at 4:44 am

😀

44. very cute ;-))

45. LoL!!!

46. He finally get’s it right!

47. I want to see what happens when the great sane wakes up first!