Dogs Take Over Humans’ Beds

Have you ever come home, tired from a long day at work, longing to crawl into bed only to find your four-legged furry friend has beat you to it? Does your dog make space for you on the bed or does your pet claim the bed as his or her own?

The following ten images show dogs sleeping very comfortable on their humans’ beds. We doubt they’ll move over for their masters.

150622-SleepDog1

150622-SleepDog2

150622-SleepDog3

150622-SleepDog4

150622-SleepDog5

150622-SleepDog6

150622-SleepDog7

150622-SleepDog8

150622-SleepDog9

150622-SleepDog10

86 thoughts on “Dogs Take Over Humans’ Beds”

1. Yep i quite agree with that my babies sleep with me top to bottom and behind me all i get is on my right side of the bed, i can’t sleep if they are not there with me. love my babies

2. I think it’s disgusting to let a dog sleep with you in your bed. I have a 11 year old Pug (had him since he was 6 weeks old) and I established when he was a pup not to jump on my couch or bed for that matter.

3. My dog get on my bed before I do. She sleep for a while on it. and when she believe I am sleep then she goes to her bed.
    If humans were as kinds as dogs are, there won’t be war of jails in the world

4. To be honest my wife and I are disabled and unable to sleep in our king size bed. So, who sleeps in it? Why our Sheltie/Besenji mix dog, of course. So here is a small dog, about 1 foot high at the shoulder, sleeping on a king size bed! That is too funny. He was a rescue dog, and I couldn’t love him more!

5. 5 dogs, 2 kittys. one big happy family, it’s great, plus, I never get cold. wouldn’t trade it for anything…

6. My dogs have always slept on my bed. Since my lovely wife died a few years ago they are the only reason why I have kept the will to live (I have had many invasive surgeries and the last one I had nearly put an end to me, I lost 84 pounds and was in the hospital for over three months but during those difficult times I continually thought of my two girls and the over powering love we have with one another. The doctors wanted me to go to rehab to learn to walk again. My love for my two dogs inspired me to grab the back of a wheelchair and force myself to walk. After a few weeks of this I was able to walk again. What a homecoming I received. My little mix dog Smokie was leaping in the air and my yellow Lab, Beauty, walked up to me and kept licking my head and face. They are spoiled and yes, they sleep on my bed. Smokie sleeps under the covers and during the winter, I use her as a portable heater. Will Rogers said, “If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where the dogs are. My thoughts exactly. All animals give unconditional love.