Find This Woman: Puppy Killer Caught on Camera

* DO NOT watch this video unless you want to ruin your day, or possibly your week. I’m doing my best to offer fair warning for what can only be described as a horrific scene. That said, turning a blind eye will never put a stop to acts such as these, so it’s time for those of us with the stomach for it to step up spread the word, and track down this disturbed human being.* It’s possible that I’ll remove this post in a few days, It’s that awful.

As much as I don’t want to be the bearer of too much bad news, this was troubling  enough to merit a mention. Apologies if it has darkened your day. Just for the record, it has ruined mine. I recommend starting with this Facebook page if you want to try to help. Disregard those who are tossing around random names without evidence – there is a bit of “witch hunt” hysteria developing.

An excerpt from the Herald Sun: Footage of another terrible case of animal cruelty has once again made its way online, this time a young woman is seen throwing puppies into a river one-by-one. The 44-second video, which appears to have originated in Croatia, shows the young blonde woman hurling six puppies out of a bucket and into the water. One of the puppies is thrown so high it narrowly misses the rocks alongside the water.

The footage has sparked online outrage throughout Facebook and the 4chan forums, the group of people responsible for tracking down the British cat-dumper last week. “I would love to see that girl get tortured to the worst extent,” an anonymous user wrote.

“The problem isn’t just the girl in the video, it’s also the jerk who was filming it, and who posted it online,” another angry poster said. The video was uploaded on LiveLeak.com last night and has already had more than 31,000 views.

PETA Asia spokesperson Ashley Fruno said the public would be surprised at how often this happens. “PETA gets reports daily of similar animal cruelty cases,” she said. “Video-sharing sites have unfortunately allowed uncaring individuals to publicise cruelty they inflict on animals.”

The clip comes only a week after a British woman was captured dumping a cat into a bin and identified as 45-year-old Mary Bale. It’s unknown whether the puppies had previously been tortured before being thrown into the river.

One last warning – you really may be better off to skip this video. I offer it only for those who can use it to call others to action. Youtube continues to pull it down, so if this version goes offline there is another available at LiveLeak.

Life With Dogs post end paw print

34 thoughts on “Find This Woman: Puppy Killer Caught on Camera”

1. Oooooo I am sooo pissed off right now! I will do whatever I can to get a call to action going! I know it is difficult for you to bring this to our attention but I must thank you!

2. I am speechless. This was horrific to see. I am so very nauseated right now, and I never feel nauseated…ever. This was such an incredibly disturbing act of violence to see. I know I WAS warned, but I am amazed I guess at the cruelty by a woman. I know women can be mean, too, but I guess you always hear about men being cruel to animals. Sorry guys… I hope there’s a special place in Hell for this woman…and others like her.

3. I’m with ya, bud. I am speechless. This was horrific to see. I am so very nauseated right now, and I never feel nauseated…ever. This was such an incredibly disturbing act of violence to see. I know I WAS warned, but I am amazed I guess at the cruelty by a woman. I know women can be mean, too, but I guess you always hear about men being cruel to animals. Sorry guys… I hope there’s a special place in Hell for this woman…and others like her.

4. This is sickening. The very fact that this took place in Croatia will make it much harder to prosecute than to find the source. As sickening as this is, I doubt that they would do anything to her except a slap on the wrist If even that), just because so many people here and on FB are “watching” for something to come of this. As heinous as this crime is here in the US, we all know that other countries do this (and much worse) to animals every day. We are only beginning here in the US to prosecute this kind of violence. But I daresay that we are probably much ahead of this game (prosecution) than Croatia is. This won’t help me (or any of you) sleep tonight, and I seriously hope and pray that this woman does get punished, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. I hope that at least some of the puppies made it somehow, but they appear to be newborns. Please don’t post any mean replies my way – I am just trying to be realistic, and I will be posting this video everywhere I can find to post it and hope that this vicious woman gets the punishment she deserves!!

5. @ houndstooth, because we conceive the animal as edible, killable, exploitable. this is why we eat, kill and exploit them. over thousands of years mankind has built up its alleged superiority by making the human-animal gap deeper and deeper.
    the non-human animal is not an animal but “just” an animal – because it is no human animal.

6. For everyone’s info, it was only based from conversation between the girl and the guy who took the video that people (from the initial YouTube video clip) have concluded that the video originated from Croatia.

However, to be fair to the Croats, it has been reported on a gaming forum that the perpetrators are actually from Bugojno, Bosnia and not from Croatia. It was alleged that the cameraman was the girl’s brother and he stated that the mother gave birth at his yard. However he feared that they “would carry millions of illnesses”, and in order “to safeguard their health and others” he decided to kill them. (WTF!!!)

I hope they will be able to find those who are responsible for this act of cruelty and bring those culprits to justice. My heart bleeds for all those puppies that were just murdered… and for those abused dogs around the world. :((