The Garmin GTU™ 10 tracker, with coverage on the AT&T Wireless Network, uses GPS to let you know where your pets are at all times. Attach the waterproof device, about the size of a mini candy bar, to your pet’s collar and find out where they are on your smartphone or PC. You can even set up custom geofences and receive email or text alerts over the AT&T Wireless network when the pet enters or leaves a designated area.
The Garmin GTU 10 is valued at $149.99 and includes one year of complimentary Standard Tracking. With this plan, users can see the last ten known locations of their device each day.
The service can be renewed at an annual rate of $49.99 after the first year of complimentary service.
- Small and lightweight – Small in size and weighing only 1.7 ounces makes this tracker easy for a pet or child to carry and blends easily while affixed to a possession
- Free service – 1 year Standard service included in the cost of the device. No activation fee.
- Customizable geofences – Create up to 10 geofences (virtual boundaries) for your device and receive email or text alerts when your GTU™ 10 enters or exits a geofence
- Email and text alerts – Receive text/email when a designated geofence is left/entered or tracker is powered on/off
- Tracking history – View last 10 positions over the most recent 24 hours
- Easily attach – includes case, clip, and adhesive for easy attachment to a bag, vehicle, or pet collar
- Waterproof – submersible up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Remote Tracking – view the device position from website or Smartphone app
- Coverage across AT&T’s national broadband coverage area