Hey! Where did it go?

Life With Dogs is reader-supported. We may earn a small commission through products purchased using links on this page.

This dog has a balloon, and is all set for what looks like an afternoon of fun.  Until he pops it of course.  It’s what happens next that’s truly funny.  Poor guy, now he can’t find his balloon, and just keeps looking for it.  Maybe his human will give him another…

11 thoughts on “Hey! Where did it go?”

  1. Cute! Glad he was supervised as balloons and dogs unattended is about as safe as balloons and toddlers unattended.

    Reply
  2. Please don’t give him another. Balloons are a choking/obstruction hazard for dogs and other animals. Deflated balloons can be accidentally inhaled or ingested and obstruct breathing or digestion.

    Reply

Leave a Comment