Founded in 1991 by Patricia McQueen & Jane Brundage, PETS, Inc. celebrates the 20th anniversary of its incorporation this year with some very good news.
PETS, Inc. has developed programs to address the animal overpopulation problem from the point of rescue, through the rehabilitation and adoption processes and then, going a step further, to insure the animal has a reasonably good chance for successful integration into the family by addressing its training and emotional needs.
With these primary objectives in mind, they have developed policies and programs that have enabled PETS, Inc. to:
- Rescue & Place over 40,000 Dogs & Cats
- Spay / Neuter over 42,000 Dogs & Cats
- Register over 51,000 animals in their “Ticket Home” pet identification program
- Reunite 350 – 400 pets with their owners each year utilizing the Pet ID Program
- Assist over 65,000 families with animal related problems
- Educate the community on proper care of companion animals
It goes without saying that we’re big fans. Please share this and help a terrific rescue group get the recognition they deserve for tireless efforts to make a brighter future for animals, then visit their website to learn more: http://www.petsinc.org
Included is a recent video from an awareness rally PETS, Inc. organized for Cowboy, who was rescued from use as a bait dog in dog fights.