Rare and Beautiful Video Dedicated to LA Rescue’s Work

It is rare to see one rescue organization or rescue worker paying tribute to the work of another rescue organization, especially as most rescues are focusing all of their resources on their own survival. However, a rescue worker from a different rescue organization in Los Angeles and who wishes to remain anonymous created a beautiful tribute to Hope for Paws, illustrating their dedicated work that has saved so many Los Angeles strays’ lives. This is definitely worth watching!

0 thoughts on “Rare and Beautiful Video Dedicated to LA Rescue’s Work”

1. If it is a scam or con, it is one very elaborate scam. Has Anonymous shown proof of the “scam” to authorities?

• So here is the miserable truth. A JEALOUS wife tried to fry TGO using the Ventura System. The Jealous Wife was clearly operating on rumor and conjecture because TGO actually didn’t like him and has her own Husband!!! Here’s an explanation: Hottest girl in high school doesn’t understand why a lot of the other girls hate her. The hottest girl in high school is genuinely hurt by their behavior, and doesn’t know that SHE is the ‘The Hottest. BUT ALL THE BOYS KNOW . . . . GOT IT!!!
      What happened in Ventura has nothing to do with rescue or donated funds, or any animal. So this is the difference between ALL YOUR gossip ladies <— and I use that term improperly here (because Ladies do NOT behave in this manner) and the truth.

The truth isn't all that interesting.

WoodyMcShepherd

• Tum water Washington state fire kills 19 dogs dryer fire ..and other hoarder no kennal lic violations

2. I’m not sure the whole organization is bad but maybe that one woman who went to jail. I really enjoy their videos because they usually have happy endings. Maybe the hoarding situation was too big for them to handle as they seem to do well one dog at a time. I am just thankful there are people who care and try to make a difference. One incident does not make the whole rescue bad. I would like to think the best and I wish I could adopt Bethanny. She has come so far.
    \

3. Annonomous- keep spreading your lies. It’s actually quite helpful to Hope For Paws because anyone with half a brain ends up researching their history and discovers that there is only one group of angry women that keep attacking them citing the same lies they have for three years.

They then see that REAL press and real videos detail the incredible work HFP does. And the support for HFP grows.

So, thanks for actually helping them! Keep up the great work!

• Are you saying the people making these allegations are ‘jealous’ of his ‘press’ and ‘videos’? I didn’t know people did rescue to try to become famous? Everyone I know who does rescue could care less about all the stuff. It thought it was the animals, not promoting themselves and video-views. Sad

• Yup, the group of jealous bitter women constantly try to undermine Eldad Hagar’s amazing unselfish work he does. He is the best. Many rescues DO IN FACT try to compete for attention, using their fame instead of worrying about sharing their true rescues. Mr. Hagar shares all his rescue videos with us on his FB page, Flicker page and Hope for Paws web site.

As for the bs about a former woman working for him that went to jail, that is an absolute LIE too. The only woman who is part of Hope for Paws is Mr.Hagars sweet wife Audrey, who helps him in some rescues.

Mr. Hagar is aware of these women who use fake ID’s to try to slander him, he does not care, because he knows what he does is for the animals he saves. First and foremost. In, fact, Mr. Hagar often mentions other reputable rescues too. The fact remains, he does not name this women, so they spend time slandering him? Bunch of jealous, insecure. very poor spirited women I think.

I am female but have no respect for lying, trouble makers such as the one giving a long list of bs. Mr. Hagar shows himself in all his rescues and 95% of his rescues are done on the streets not going to shelters.

• Of course Eldad wants Everyone to watch his videos – YouTube pays for video views! More views equals more money in his pocket – not to mention in each video he begs for money. Why doesn’t get a REAL job instead of profiting off animals? Regarding ‘press’ – since when were Rescues so concerned about press? I find his preoccupation with money, his shady background, and what appears to be a desperate desire to try to be ‘famous’ extremely concerning. He seems to be using his videos as a vehicle for fame and money. That’s not what rescue is about in my opinion. Seems like Eldad is really just all about himself.

4. I tried to adopt one of the dogs from his videos but I guess he doesn’t rehome them? – other Rescues do? He just films himself do the dog-catching part and asks for donations? Anyone else notice that and think its weird?

5. I looked it up the Court case claimed above by anonymous about Eldad to aee if it was true… wow…makes me wonder if what Anonymous said about all those dogs is true..? Sounds pretty shady if you ask me. 3 years isn’t a long time ago and my mom always told me leopards don’t change their spots.

Court Records: NON PAYMENT FOR BOARDING FEES OF THE PALMDALE/AZ DOGS
    Case Number: 10S01264
    TOP DOG RESORT, LLC VS. HOPE FOR PAWS, INC.
    Filing Date: 07/07/2010Case Type: Small Claims (Limited Jurisdiction)Filing Court: San Fernando Courthouse
    Status: DISPOSED BY JUDGMENT

• Dear Susie you should just trot on down to Top Dog and ask Milan Radovic out on a date. I’m SURE he’d be happy to service you. TD is right across from the Veolia bus yard at the end of the street. If you can’t find it because of your mental capacity. Just ask and I’ll draw you a map with some Crayolas. Those are probably just about your aptitude.

WoodyMcShepherd

6. I find it very hard to believe that someone who sits for hours to win a dogs trust is the kind of person you say he is. Since I don’t live in the States it is hard to check out all these accusation, if this is truly happening why not take it to the proper authorities & bring charges against them. If you have all this proof get the paper work started & take them to court. What I see is someone who is vindictive of what others are doing to help these animals. Maybe you could start your own rescue & help out the animals. Writing on here proves nothing, taking them to court would prove you were right. I for one don’t believe 1 word of what you have written.
    Thank you anyway for this information.

7. Out of curiosity I looked up the Court case claimed above by anonymous about Eldad to aee if it was true… wow…makes me wonder if what Anonymous said about all those dogs is true..? Sounds pretty shady if you ask me. 3 years isn’t a long time ago and my mom always told me leopards don’t change their spots and where’s there’s smoke there’s fire.

Court Records: NON PAYMENT FOR BOARDING FEES OF THE PALMDALE/AZ DOGS
    Case Number: 10S01264
    TOP DOG RESORT, LLC VS. HOPE FOR PAWS, INC.
    Status: DISPOSED BY JUDGMENT