On Friday Feb. 14, 2014, firefighters from Reidville, South Carolina, rescued three dogs from a mobile-home fire.
The fire started around 4 p.m. when home owner Jennifer Hines was not home, but her pets were trapped inside. Luckily for the canines, a neighbor realized the home was on fire and called authorities.
Within minutes hero firefighters from Reidville Fire Department were on the scene controlling the blaze and saving the pets’ lives.
According to a news report, the three pets named Hawk, Rocco and Peetie, suffered from minor smoke inhalation, but hero firefighters used pet oxygen masks to administer oxygen and stabilize the dogs.
Hines took all three dogs to her veterinarian after firefighters secured the scene and cleared it.