Welcome to the weekend pet lovers! By now, many of you are familiar with the Blog Hop, but if this is your first visit a full explanation is offered below. Check it out and have a great time meeting some of our friends, but before you do, take a moment to meet this brave little defender of the food bowl.
His feathered friends seem unimpressed, but his guard dog skills are remarkable for his age!
• • •
Welcome to another installment of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop! You’ve found the right place to connect with other pet lovers. Whether you are a seasoned blogger, one who loves reading pet blogs, or if you’re just thinking about starting your own blog – there is definitely something here for you. Acquaint yourself and enjoy – this is your resource, so use it as you see fit! Of course, you have to follow the rules, so let’s get to that. Get those links in and have fun.
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button at the upper left of this blog and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop.
*Starting this week anyone who comments on the three host blogs and has a Saturday Blog Hop Post on their Blog will be entered to win the 4th spot on the Blog Hop list next week. Each week a new random winner will be selected to receive the much coveted 4th spot on the Blog Hop. Just a little thank you from all of us to the amazing participants that come back week after week. 🙂