The Scorned Lover (Rated PG-13)

Warning: this brief emotional roller coaster ride kicks off with a pretty steamy dog romp, so be prepared. It is my understanding that this commercial was banned from TV, so thank heavens for the internet, because it’s brilliant. I literally cringed and screamed at my computer at the end of this video, so don’t blame me if your heart skips a few beats. You’ve been warned!

Life With Dogs post end paw print

Comments

1. Boys!

Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

2. Sue Cote says on  10/21/2010 at 12:55 am

ugh. now i’m tense. thank a lot nigel. 😉

3. Sue Cote says on  10/21/2010 at 12:58 am

and, as if a male would ever consider ending it all. he’d find another hot poodle and never look back. or whippet in nigel’s case!

4. Alex Kap says on  10/21/2010 at 5:03 am

if bridgestone tires hold the car like THAT, then the driver will fly from the front side of the car for some kilometers away 😛 funny adv anyways! 😛

5. Oh my. That’s an….unusual….advertisement. It does make its point, though. And it certainly gets one’s attention.

lotsa licks, Lola

6. Wow! I’m sure glad those tires work! It should have ended with the dog in the back seat with a different cute little dog, though! 😉

7. OMG, that is funny. I can see why it was banned though. But like you said, thank god for the internet.

8. I’m glad this was banned-watching it once was stressful enough. Wouldn’t want to have it replayed over and over and over-even if I did know the ending!

9. Hahahahaha!!!! Brilliant! I have to ask whatever happened to ‘doggie style’, though!!

10. OH MY CATS only put your trust in a good set of tires!!!
    MOL
    Madi

11. Judi McNea says on  10/21/2010 at 12:28 pm

Oh the poor Lab ….Bless ♥

12. I don’t know why, but while somewhat amusing, it was not a commercial I wanted to see again. Maybe it was that quality, rather than the d-rated scene at the beginning, that helped to keep it off the air.

13. hmmmm, everything i’d wanted to say have been said ………

kudos to the fine acting; the expressions were spot on! great casting Brigestone!

chikisses
    coco
    pee ess: i would have battled my biiiig eyes, pimped my beautiful long lashes rather than look for the nearest highway,…….

14. OMD it took 42 minutes to load but it was worth the wait! Talk about funny and breath catching too!

Thanks!

15. The OP Pack says on  10/21/2010 at 3:02 pm

Well, that sure will get your attention.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

16. just like the Prince song…”The beautiful ones, they hurt u every time”

17. OMD!!! I felt bad when that dog caught his girl with another guy and then that ending – my jaw just dropped.

18. Maybe I’ll have to forgive my Humans for the big Snip, Snip.
    Hawk aka BrownDog

19. Nigel, where DO you find these things! It really is brilliant and yes, I was at the edge of my seat!

20. Lorenza says on  10/21/2010 at 9:22 pm

I had seen it before… and I like it a lot!
    Kisses and hugs