Dog owners irate after finding cayenne pepper dumped on neighbourhood lawns

Pet owners in Seattle are furious over the actions a property manager has taken to keep dogs off her lawn.  Cayenne pepper was intentionally dumped all over the lawn to send a message to pet owners that failure to pick up after their dogs would not be tolerated.  The problem is that the pepper , in such quantities, is quite dangerous for dogs and has resulted in at least one dog sustaining burns to the pads of her feet that required veterinary attention.

Fredda Starr is the property manager of the “Greenwood Court Manor” apartments, and she says she did not mean to hurt any animals.  ”I do love dogs, but I don’t like all the poo that they leave over the ground,” said Starr, who did agree to stop and to dilute the pepper avoid harming the dogs.  In addition to spreading the pepper, Starr left the empty containers scattered around the area rather than putting them in the trash.

Pepper is not a toxic substance but can cause problems for animals who ingest or walk on it.  ”It upsets the stomach, burns the inside and may cause a little diarrhea,” said Dr. Zile Singh, a veterinarian at Greenwood Animal Hospital.

Gujral Wallace, the owner of the dog that was harmed was outraged, saying “It’s absolutely despicable, their intentions is what scares me,” and asking ”How does that even get into your head? Are you that evil?”  Her dog, who is named Buddha, suffered burns on her legs and incurred several hundred dollars in vet bills.   If this had happened to a smaller dog, it could have been much more serious.   Wallace says she is going to rally local residents to do a better job of keeping the area clean of pet waste.

Related posts

February 17, 2013 11:47 amPosted 1 year ago
    Sandy

I see what the property manager was trying to do, but couldn’t she have contacted a vet to see what the appropriate deterrent would be. Poor dog. I hope she makes a full recovery. The property owner should offer to pay half the vet bills. Because the owner is at fault too.

February 17, 2013 11:51 amPosted 1 year ago
      threenorns

the owner is not at fault unless the grass was posted “keep off the grass”, which is not mentioned anywhere. she’s not upset about dogs being on the grass, she’s upset about the mess left behind.

she’s punishing ALL dogs (and every other living creature – i wonder how many squirrels will be found dead?) for what a few owners do.

February 17, 2013 9:16 pmPosted 1 year ago
        Anonymous

threenoms, the signs don’t work. In fact some dog owners encourage their dog’s to go there just to piss off the property owners. Sandy, I agree with you. The property owner could have made a trip to petco and avoided this. It says right in the article that she never meant to hurt any dogs and she loves dogs. I have owned dogs for a looooooooong time. I always clean up after them. I didn’t have a poop bag once. I went home, got on, and went back and cleaned up after my dog.

January 18, 2014 4:58 pmPosted 9 months ago
        Mr meany

If any squirrels end up dead just know that they are pre seasoned for the eating.lol

February 17, 2013 11:54 amPosted 1 year ago
      Sian

why is the owner at fault? nowhere does it say that this particular dog and owner are responsible for leaving mess

January 18, 2014 5:01 pmPosted 9 months ago
        Mr meany

The owner is at fault because the dog can’t clean up after its self.burn the nostrils of all that come near.it serves them right.lol

August 21, 2014 8:54 pmPosted 2 months ago
        annoyed homeowner

Well if this dog in question got burned nostrils then I guess it was on someone’s property where it shouldn’t have been. Probably about to leave a mess until it smelled the cayenne. Guess it won’t go back on her lawn then.

February 17, 2013 12:37 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Anonymous

There are many ways to deter dogs from going potty on your lawn without causing any harm to them. If the property owner really did “love dogs” like she said, a simple google search would have helped her come up with a variety of deterrents that is safe for both the lawn and dogs. Hardware stores sell inexpensive decorative garden fencing that could have been placed on the border of the lawn and probably cost just as much as the many containers of cayenne pepper she used. Or citrus oil can be used or pre-made animal safe animal repellants. This just seems like a very cruel way of punishing dogs.

August 21, 2014 8:51 pmPosted 2 months ago
        annoyed homeowner

Why should the property owner be required to buy and install fencing? The homeowner can spray whatever they like on their own lawn. If you don’t want your dog smelling cayenne pepper then keep it off other people’s property. It’s not that hard to do unless you are a completely lazy, uncaring neighbor, which is why homeowners need to resort to these measures, because of the stupid, lazy dog owners. The homeowner should care about not causing a minor inconvenience to your dog, but you aren’t responsible to care about your dog damaging others property? Oh…and when you do google remedies as I did, you will find that many links recommend “cayenne pepper” or bitter apple spray as the top 2 effective remedies! More environmentally friendly I guess then buying chemical deterrents.

February 18, 2013 3:15 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Anonymous

There should be no cost for veterinary care. Capsaicin (the ingredient in peppers that causes the burning sensation) does not burn or damage the skin or internal organs in any way. Capsaicinn activates burn receptors and sends signals to the brain that a burn is occurring, but actual burning is not occurring. If dog owners are ignorant of this fact and took their dogs in to the Vet anyway, the property owner is not responsible for any costs.

February 19, 2013 5:44 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Lynn

The owner is only at fault if she was one of the ones that did not pick up after her pet.

February 17, 2013 1:51 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Anonymous

Everyone is condemning the manager and it’s the dog owners who are to blame . Im quite sure the manager had no intentions of harming the animals . To bad the pepper couldn’t have been placed in the dog owners underwear .

February 17, 2013 2:28 pmPosted 1 year ago
      threenorns

since when are ALL dog owners reponsible for what a few of us do?

and i have been a property manager and yes, one of the jobs was picking up “trash, litter, and other debris” which includes poop.

i mean, ffs, it’s just poop – we’re not talking nuclear waste or rotting fish carcasses.

February 17, 2013 9:20 pmPosted 1 year ago
        Anonymous

threenoms,you wrote “what a few of us do?” I take it you are one that does not clan up after your dog. Dog poo kills grass. Rotting fish carcasses actually fertilize. Get off your high horse.

February 18, 2013 12:02 pmPosted 1 year ago
        SSB Pack

You are very naive if you don’t think that those who follow the rules quite often pay for those who don’t. It isn’t fair but it happens every day in a variety of ways.

I find it ironic that you state “since when are ALL dog owners reponsible for what a few of us do?” Yet you don’t extend that right to the property manager who ends up cleaning up after those who violate.

By the way dog feces IS a health hazard; condensed from dog talk 101:

1. Dog poop is NOT good fertilizer. It’s toxic to your lawn! The high nutrient concentration in dog poop will burn and discolor the grass, creating “hot spots”.

2. The (EPA) classifies pet waste as a dangerous pollutant in the same category as toxic chemicals and oil.

3. The (CDC) confirms pet waste can spread parasites including hookworms, ringworms, tapeworms and Salmonella.

5. Merges with E. Coli and other harmful bacteria … (There are 23 million fecal coliform bacteria in a single gram of pet waste!)

6. Contains roundworm larvae, which cause blindness and damage to brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, heart or eyes.

7. Does not “wash away” or disappear.

Clearly, there was a lapse in judgement here on all those involved. The property manager should have researched safer alternatives for discouraging dogs on the lawn and dog owners should not only be cleaning up after their dogs but they should also make ever effort to keep them from urinating on the grass as that also damages the lawn and can not be “picked up.”

Perhaps the solution is to designate an area for dogs to relieve themselves that has only crushed granite of gravel that can be more easily kept clean and let those who use it monitor for those violating the “clean up after your pet” rule. That way, the lawn is for playing and fun and the gravel area is for clean up.

February 17, 2013 2:34 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Anonymous

You Have to Joking there are things like SIGNS that can be posted> not for sure in Seattle but at home from the curb to side walk belongs to the CITY and some times even more. IF it was my dogs She be lucky just to get Sewed as well as the property owner. because ill bet she didn’t us her money to bye the pepper witch mean the property owner is on the hook two.

June 28, 2014 8:10 pmPosted 3 months ago
        Anonymous

You idiot they said signs were not working, and it is sued by the way

August 21, 2014 9:01 pmPosted 2 months ago
        annoyed homeowner

Only an idiot would sue someone after “his” dog trespassed into her yard and ate or sniffed something that made it have diarrhea or burned nostrils!

December 4, 2013 7:20 pmPosted 10 months ago
      Anonymous

We have the same problem! People let their dogs dig up and throw gravel all over our sidewalks. We posted signs asking people to be respectful and not allow the dogs to dig in the gravel. I’m tired of sweeping the sidewalk several times a day! The signs made it worse. Any suggestions?

January 21, 2014 12:00 pmPosted 9 months ago
        Anonymous

Sprinkle a lot cayenne pepper!

February 17, 2013 4:58 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Anonymous

Does the property have bags available and cans to dispose of waste?

February 17, 2013 5:25 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Anonymous

The dog owners are responsible for carrying their own pick up bags.

February 17, 2013 9:07 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Anonymous

not the property owner’s responsibility.

February 17, 2013 5:23 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Anonymous

I love dogs and own dogs however I can see both sides of this. I am disgusted with rude pet owners who do not clean up after their dog. I wonder if the man who was so incensed is one of the regulars who never picks up his dog’s waste? More likely than not the answer is YES.

February 17, 2013 5:28 pmPosted 1 year ago
    WisePati

I’ve seen people walking their dogs and letting them defecate and just walking on. Some people just don’t care whose property they soil. Once saw a woman running and her dog was trying to defecate and she just keep dragging it so that poo was spread all along the sidewalk. I stopped her and offered her a bag to clean it up and she was very nasty to me. She had no regard for anyone who may be walking along the sidewalk and obviously didn’t deserve to have a dog.
    It is the few people who are like that who ruin it for everyone. Signs don’t work and in fact some people will try and make their dogs go where there are signs just to say ‘screw you’. Anyone with the type of attitude that their actions are immune to rules and regulations really isn’t civilized.
    I hope a resolution can be found here. Maybe a few tickets for not cleaning up after their dogs might convince people.

January 18, 2014 5:05 pmPosted 9 months ago
      Mr meany

That owner deserves pepper stuffed in her face.i know that’s what I would’ve done lol

February 18, 2013 11:12 amPosted 1 year ago
    Anonymous

I am not advocating animal cruelty but I was told that Cayenne Pepper will keep dogs from digging in my flower beds and I have sprinkled it in my flower garden in the past, I “sprinkled” not dumped! The fact that she dumped it and left the containers should have been enough of a warning and could be why she did it like this. Then again maybe she’s just a litterbug who hates dogs, who knows!

February 18, 2013 3:08 pmPosted 1 year ago
    M

Simple solution: – signs dont work? I bet if she put up signs that said “if your dog poops here – there will be cayenne pepper next time.”

That might solve everyone’s problem.

Not agreeing with what the propert manager did but there are irresponsible dog owners out there. I see it every day in the dog park and it’s just pure ignorance.

February 19, 2013 5:42 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Lynn

Any repsonsible dog owner should know that it is proper etiquette to pick up after their pets. Punish the owner not the dogs!! If it is illegal to poo in said grass, why not install camera’s and fine the ones that break the laws instead of punishing ALL of the dogs and their owners?

July 8, 2014 4:33 pmPosted 3 months ago
      Davis

Who’s paying for these cameras?

February 23, 2013 3:01 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Dog lover, and responsible

I’m sorry for the dog who got sick. But for the record, it isn’t just the excrement left behind. When I walk my dog, I don’t let him “trespass” on the lawns of others. It infuriates me when people walking their dogs on or off leash let their dogs go onto other’s property to do their business: pee or poop. Regardless of whether they pick it up (which is of course better and the law), it is NOT ok to let your dogs go all over other’s property.

Perhaps the dogs in this instance live in the apartment complex and have a right to be there. Then. – pick it up folks! Irresponsible dog owners ruin it fir the rest of us and lead to thereto being fewer places where dog’s are legally allowed.

June 13, 2013 9:21 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Anonymous

I found this website trying to find a way to keep dogs off my lawn, as I spend a lot of time, energy and money trying to make my lawn look beautiful.
    I have dogs myself as I love them, however, I don’t walk my dogs and let them release themselves on other peoples property. It’s rude and ignorant.
    Congratulations to the people that do pick up after their dogs, but even though you do, the urine makes brown spots and the next dog that comes along is going to smell it and release in the same spot and their owner probably won’t pick it up.
    It’s private property, so keep your dogs off it!
    As for the apartment complex, if you are going to allow dogs, you need to have a designated area for the animals and put it in their contract that they will be fined if they don’t pick up after their animals, put cameras up and catch them, you make enough money to do it.
    Come on people, use your minds, it’s the dog owners fault for even provoking someone to do something so mean.

June 24, 2013 11:02 amPosted 1 year ago
    Anonymous

Why is the property owner the bad guy??? People shouldn’t let their dogs wander on other people’s lawns. What makes it ok to let your dog crap on someone else property whether you clean it up or not.

July 15, 2013 8:43 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Anonymous

qll dogs need their tail trimmed. as close to the ears as possible

November 29, 2013 1:41 pmPosted 10 months ago
    pCHOP

I hate when dog owners leave their dog to poo on other’s yards; i most definately agree with the property manager; a few minutes ago i see my neighbor’s dog crapping in MY YARD-not theirs…and why? because the dog owners are internally leaving scraps of food on the upper left border of my yard- and where dogs eat they will usually crap; so this is what i have to deal wth -they breed dogs and let them run free as if they own my property as well; i have called animal control about 6 times within the past 2 years-i believe they are related or friends which is my assumption-and guess what not only do i have 1 neighbor who let their dogs use my yard as a toilet but another neighbor two doors down who collect stray dogs but do not feed them and let them roam the neighborhood so they can knock over my garbage can 2-3 times a week; i am at my wits end-i want to put red peeper on the border of my yard as well but i dont want to be sued; i have even confronted my neighbor about this and just suggested that they would keep their dogs from crapping in my yard as well as jumping in my kids pool-what did these animal loving
    people say: ” they’re animals-we cant control where our dogs do their business or if they get hot and go into your kids pool!” ” its in a dogs nature, we have to let our dogs out everyday so they can get exercise” and i responded by” but this is my yard and you’re telling me you wont keep your dogs out of my yard?”
    response: ” they’re dogs”
    so as soon as my husband gets home im picking up red pepper, citrus oil, vinegar, ammonia and whatever else will keep these stupid peoples animals out of my yard,ive done all i can do-

May 22, 2014 12:43 pmPosted 5 months ago
      Gailiewoo

I’m with you. I picked up Cayenne Pepper last weekend and sprinkled it around the borders of my front yard. Everyday my husband was finding piles in our yard and it’s beyond ridiculous. We have a dog and she stays in our back yard behind the fence and we clean up after her every single day. But we have some neighbors that could care less. They just let their dogs run free, which is illegal and dangerous. And then you have the ones who walk their dogs and just let them use other peoples yards as their personal toilets and then walking away without cleaning it up. We’ve actually confronted people doing this and literally shoved plastic bags in their faces to make them do it or they risk getting reported to the HOA about it. So homeowners such as myself, who keep their yards nice and work hard on it have to take action somehow. And so far, it’s working. Sprinkling, not dumping, seems to do the trick. The smell alone is supposed to be a deterrent and so far, so good.

January 18, 2014 4:53 pmPosted 9 months ago
    Mr meany

If an owner don’t understand how to curb their dog then I will.its my lawn and I have no pets but am an animal lover.i don’t want waist on my shoes because of dumb ass owners.pepper or mothballs is what I use to fix the problems that start trouble with me.this way I can enjoy the animals at a distance and they learn to stay away from my residence.lol

February 1, 2014 11:50 amPosted 8 months ago
    Just as fed up

I would hate to see harm done or do harm to any animals EVER! However, I believe the intent is to keep offenders off of the grass since their human owners don’t love them enough to clean up after them or care enough about fellow residents to stop being offensive. There are always those few that make it bad for the responsible pet owners, and they are at fault for any injuries sustained. Maybe hefty, unnecessary vet bills will get the message across that it’s time to be responsible as well as make others think before walking away or the next experience may not be pleasurable.

February 19, 2014 4:58 pmPosted 8 months ago
    SoTiredOfCleaningUpYourDogsStinkies

Is pepper spray used by the police a human rights issue? Pepper is pretty kind if you ask me. Some people would have used bowls of ANTIFREEZE! (That would be evil and wrong, but people have done it) If anything, I think the owner using a non-toxic repellent shows compassion towards animals, and frustration with bad owners. If a guy is trespassing and a cop pepper sprays him, nobody goes into panic mode about human rights. The issue is the responsibility of pet owners to be accountable for their pets, not whether this woman was being cruel. The other pet owners/neighbors that have a problem with her using pepper must know that their dogs visit that location also, or they wouldn’t mind. 30 years ago the dog may have got a warning shot if the property owner liked dogs. It is trespassing, human or not. Animals and pets are great, but humans come first!

March 6, 2014 2:38 pmPosted 7 months ago
    Anonymous

Judge for yourself. I can hold cayenne pepper powder in my hand and on most areas of my skin and I feel nothing. Do they really expect us to believe that it burned her dog’s legs?
    It should only affect the mucus membranes. So, it would certainly affect the nose, mouth, throat, and eyes of a dog but the feet? I find that difficult to believe.
    The Capsaicin in the cayenne pepper can be neutralized with sugars and acids. If your dog has ingested it. Water isn’t going to help. Give the dog milk which contains both sugars and acids.
    If it’s on his body, wash with soap and water. If you think it is irritating his skin, you could try milk.
    Otherwise, you can use vinegar (for the acidity) or orange juice (for the acidity and sugar) to neutralize it but your dog may prefer the pepper since they typically hate the smell of either one.

Knowing how dogs sniff – breathing in and out of their noses fast to build up molecules in their noses – it’s reasonable to believe that with the piles of cayenne pepper on the grass, a dog might get a significant amount of pepper in its nose from one sniff; especially if it coincides with a gust of wind or if someone disturbs the pile to make the pepper airborne. For that reason I believe the grounds keeper was careless in her application of the pepper.
    Since some of the dog owners are inconsiderate of all others who walk the lawn, the grounds keeper should be allowed to pepper the lawn to deter the dogs but only by using what’s sufficient. A light dusting should suffice for the dog to get irritated enough to voluntarily stay away without any real harm.

May 16, 2014 8:41 pmPosted 5 months ago
    Anonymous

I just used cayenne pepper on my lawn because my neighbors with pets are too inconsiderate to walk 20 feet past my yard to common area across the street for dogs. I am tired of their dogs waste killing my lawn and then I get cited by my HOA for dead grass patches on my lawn. I am not sorry if it irritates their dogs, I hope so, then they deal with a vet bill as I am spending money on my lawn only to have their pets destroy it. NO OTHER WAY TO SEND MESSAGE TO JERK DOG OWNERS!!!

June 3, 2014 8:24 pmPosted 4 months ago
    Mad Mary

At what point did it become completely acceptable for a dog owner to let his dog do his business wherever and whenever it wishes?? I live in the suburbs. Everyone has a backyard. How is it that my neighbors do not let their dogs out to do their business in their own yards but instead walk the dog and let it piss all over my grass and newly landscaped bushes??? This happens daily!!!!!

I am totally trying the cayenne pepper!

I had a lady let her dog (who had diarrhea) poop and poop and poop all over my grass! I was in a towel or I would have went out there and insisted that she hose it down! I’m really fed up with dog owners. You can’t pick up pee or diarrhea and that kills grass and shrubs!! Show some respect. If you live in an apartment and there is no where else for your dog to go but on a neighbors grass, then you shouldn’t own a dog!!!! I understand that dogs need exercise but most people seem to use the walk to let the dog relieve himself elsewhere!!!!! I use to like dogs…..but no longer!

June 28, 2014 3:19 pmPosted 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I’m totally with you Mad Mary. Just last night a lady let her two dogs run all over my front yard. They were on those extension leashes so she stood on the street and just watching them go 20-30′ onto my property dig through my planters, scratch up the lawn (grass literally flying all over) apparently to wipe pooh from their feet?. They pissed on every bush, etc. I finally went out and asked her, very nicely since I had not seen her before, “can you keep the dogs off my yard please”. She smiled and said “oh, it’s OK they already went poop so it’s okay”. I was stunned; shes telling me “oh it’s okay” for her dogs to use MY property as their dog park!? So, I repeated, but more firmly (and without the please) “keep the dogs off the yard!” She actually started mimicking/teasing me like a two year old brat. She was yelling at the top of her lungs all the way down the street announcing to the neighborhood “oh stay away from HER yard, this bitch doesn’t like dogs, oh look out, stay away from the BITCH house”. I’d never even seen this woman before and I’ve lived here 18 years – it was crazy. What the hell is it with dog owners? they have become truly awful people. I grew up with dogs, I used to love them, I’d rescue them, I’d volunteer to take care of them when people went on vacations; but because we now have so many badly behaved dogs these days and their owners are so exceptionally rude/nasty, I’ve grown to dislike or distrust almost all dogs & I detest “dog people”. I wish we had zoning laws for dogs similar to horse zoning laws and someone could only have dogs if they lived in areas zoned for dogs and had the required number of acres of their own private property to keep their dogs on.

August 21, 2014 9:21 pmPosted 2 months ago
        annoyed homeowner

Yes, dog zoning areas would be great! Love it! I have lazy, rude, ignorant neighbors whose back yard borders my back yard. They make the boys take their dog out and they have clearly instructed the boys to go to the farthest reaches of the yard, which happen to be against our shared border. They let the dog walk on my yard and crap. The leash “accidently” slips out of their hands or the dog “slips out” before they get leash hooked on and he tears across my young juniper bushes breaking them off, or they just let the entire length of leash out and let him run. I have talked to their mother and she promised to keep the dog off my lawn, and she swears she always watches from the house and has never seen them do this. Haven’t seen the dog run across bushes anymore but they still let him cross over and crap where he wants. I get to walk in it when I mow grass. I’ve asked the boys nicely, then not so nicely, to keep the dog off my property. Not asking anymore, getting lots of cayenne so that I have plenty to reapply after every rain!!

June 8, 2014 8:34 amPosted 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Can cayenne pepper harm the grass/plant?

June 28, 2014 3:27 pmPosted 3 months ago
      Anonymous

It has never harmed my plants. I’ve used it for years to keep coyote, skunk, raccoon, squirrel out of the garden. But it dissipates quickly and must be resprinkled every few days. I was actually told by a local Humane Society to use cayenne pepper this way as it is considered a humane and a non-toxic method to keep unwanted animals away from areas.

June 24, 2014 3:09 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Anonymous

someone lets their dog out late when all are sleep my neighbor told me to sprinkle red seed pepper all around thats what she uses and it works even the squirrels stay away i will be using red seeds and cayenne i like nice grass and i work hard in it to kep it looking nice peoples please curb your dogs and clean up after them or pay the price to the vet

June 28, 2014 7:18 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I’m seriously aghast at the comments here.

Excuse me but keep “your” dogs off my “private property”, when you let “your” dogs use my yard as their toilet you’re doing damage to my private property which is against the law.

Geesh, what part of being a responsible dog owner don’t you get?

I’m a dog owner of large dogs. Please give me your addresses and I will happily come to your homes to allow my dogs to use your lawns as their toilet, and to happily mark their territory with large scratches and urinate on everything.

September 10, 2014 9:57 amPosted 1 month ago

Douchebag!

July 8, 2014 4:30 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Davis

I challenge dog owners to answer this simple question…Why should YOUR pet have the slightest impact on ME or anyone else for that matter?

July 13, 2014 1:45 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Patti

I don’t live in Seattle, but I’ve visited there. Honestly, more people clean up after their animals in that area than they do in the Midwest. And I can understand both sides here. I love dogs and would not intentionally hurt one; HOWEVER, when you constantly find dog droppings everywhere in your yard when you, in fact, do not own a pet, it’s infuriating! You can’t patrol your yard 24/7 to ask dog walkers if they’ve forgotten something after their dog leaves you a “gift”, so you search the internet for “dog repellents” and what do you find? Dozens of websites tell you to use cayenne pepper, jalapeno pepper, etc., to keep dogs out of your yard! I don’t believe the individual who did this meant to actually hurt an animal … this advice is all over the internet from lawn and garden specialists!!!!!!!!!! Your other options? One website tells you to leave small mouse or rat traps around your yard. Or you can spend $30 for a jug of bear or wolf urine to spray all over your yard that may or may not work. Your immediate neighbors probably wouldn’t like that either. Or spend at least $60 for one motion-detected sprinkler for one side of your house (another $60 for the other side). Who is the responsible party here? Why is it that the non-owner should have to shell out at least $120 or more to keep dogs out of their yards when they have no dogs in order to be humane? If someone is irresponsible enough not to clean up after their own pet, who is to say that this animal has regular vet care? This is a health issue for humans as well as for animals. If owners cleaned up after their own pets, property owners and renters wouldn’t have to do things like this. Bottom line … YOU are responsible for your pet! When you don’t clean up after your pet, people resort to things like this! When you do not own a dog and you are desperate to stop the constant pooping in your yard, you will try anything … including cayenne pepper!

July 14, 2014 5:42 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Dog owners love dogs more than they do people. Screw the furry beasts. Burn their tonsils out! Go crap on your own lawn.

August 9, 2014 6:44 pmPosted 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Quietly watch and follow inconspicuously the dog and owner that poop in your yard and collect some over a week or so and then late one night or early morning make it your regular habit to “return” their lost fertilizer on the dog owners lawn or side walk. Might not change any behavior but it makes you feel better. Especially if you are lucky enough to happen to drive by and get to watch them cleaning off their shoes. Don’t gloat or identify yourself in any way nor share this with a y neighbors. Just enjoy quiet self satisfaction. Respectfully submitted by a responsible dog owner.

• August 12, 2014 2:13 amPosted 2 months ago
    nike air max infrared

nike elastico

nike air max infrared http://tlcgreetings.com/Admin/Admin/Templates/F ditor/nike-air-max-infrared.html

• August 12, 2014 10:31 amPosted 2 months ago
    mcm electronics uk

website for cheap nike shoes
    mcm electronics uk http://starshipmodeler.com/store/courier/mcm-electronics-uk.html

• August 12, 2014 10:35 amPosted 2 months ago
    nike free run v4 3.0

running shoes nike air max
    nike free run v4 3.0 http://starshipmodeler.com/projects/nike-free-run-v4-3.0.html

• August 12, 2014 11:17 amPosted 2 months ago
    mcm black

basketball shoes nike id
    mcm black http://aawheel.com/Admin/2014/mcm-black.html

August 26, 2014 9:38 pmPosted 1 month ago
    loves dogs

It pisses me off to have to clean dog poop off our green belt in front of our house. There are no bad dogs. Just bad owners of dogs. If you don’t like picking up dog poop, don’t freaking own one, moronic humans.

September 4, 2014 6:00 amPosted 1 month ago
    the kid

i just killed the weeds and reseded the lawn frount and back and my nabor got a pit bull mix that tried to bite me pit bull bulshit and the basterd is leting the dog off leash piss and shit in my yard not in his yard after the dod tried to bite me i caled the nabor every thing but a white man so now hes moving the nerv of theas dog lovers maby he sleeping with the dog if i had adog and it tried to bite some one he would be gone the next day well thats how people are horay for me and screw you thes animal lovin jack asses care more about a mut than people dont figure

September 5, 2014 3:23 pmPosted 1 month ago
      Anonymous

FN FOOLISH WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR DOGS BOTH SUCK – SHITTIN PISSIN AND BARKIN.

September 10, 2014 10:01 amPosted 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I will be putting down cayenne pepper tired of neighbors dogs shitting in my yard. I have already spoken with them countless times I’m done talking dollar store here I come!!!!!

September 10, 2014 10:06 amPosted 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Clean up after your pets or take them to a shelter because they will be smelling some hot pepper in the near future!!!!