Dog Rescue From the Freeway: Faith

After getting a call about an animal in danger near a freeway, Eldad Hagar’s Hope For Paws rescued another of LA’s homeless dogs.

11 thoughts on “Dog Rescue From the Freeway: Faith”

1. Tears are just flowing…THANK GOD Eldad called Hope for Paws and they took the time for this beautiful gal…thats all they want, is a chance at a true life with a wonderful, loving family that they called forever. Thanks Eldad and Hope for Paws to get her off the streets and hopefully in a forever home with lots of treats, warm bed & lots of love that she so deserves!!!

• Eldad Hagar (and his wife Audrey) is Hope for Paws. Wonderful man with infinite patience. Look for his video on youtube “Fiona” – happy ending made me cry!

2. oh, the poor dog… i thought she’d been hit at first but it was heart-breaking how, the moment she saw him, she just said “okay, okay, i’m going – i know i don’t belong here”.

3. i have to say, though: the music is too much. i don’t care for loud music, esp drippy kind, overlaying the action. i’d rather hear the wind, the cars, the ppl talking, the noise the dog makes, bikes doing by, etc. the music makes it feel very staged.

• Yeah, that’s important, the music. Whatever you do, don’t donate because darn that music, it’s just so offensive to your ears.

4. These videos are so heart warming – please donate to Hope For Paws – they just don’t take in dogs – they go and get dogs! they are awesome!

Beautiful story.

5. Um, it takes all kinds in this life. I LOVE the music with it and prefer videos like that than without (why in the world would I want to hear traffic and horns, when music with feeling that reflects the lovely, meaningful rescue and loving actions could be enjoyed?). Regardless, I would donate based upon the effort, but the music sets his rescues apart for me as they reflect his love for animals and humanity. Peace & blessings to Eldad, Audrey, and all supporters. Please keep on doing what you are doing how you are doing it, because we appreciate it so much!

6. I love everything Eldad does. The videos always make me cry in happiness. The love and compassion is overwhelming. Thank you Eldad!